As you see the subject I got some questions about Input/Output Devices...Actually I got a main question that I would be really appreciated if someone can answer it, and some minor questions that can be ignored :P

Here are them:

Main question:
Can/Should we consider the hardwares like Video Adapters;LAN cards;SCSI Cards; CPUs to be Output/Input/Both ?
If so that means: Video Adapters: Output ; Sound Cards: Output ; LAN Cards: Both ; SCSI cards: ?(Would love to know, if the answer of the question were "Yes") ; CPU: Both(This one I really doubt that we should put it in Input/Output category)

Minor question:
Can we consider the regular monitors to be both Output AND Input ?
My personal answer would be a "No" since we don't input anything with our monitors (Or does the buttons to adjust the screen size, etc counts too?). But the explanation I got were: <<Without the monitor we would not be able to use others input devices like the mouse and the keyboard, so since it help us to do the input, we should consider them to be Output AND Input devices.>> BUT, here is what I thought instantly: So, that means that the Speakers are also Input/Output devices, as if I had visual impairments (e.g. If I'm blind) I can use the speakers to help me to use the keyboard and the mouse (by reading the screen).
So, what do you guys think ? Any comments are very welcome.

And thanks for reading the post. *Prays for an answer for the main question*