Well, that sucks that you actually called in about it first...if you knew who you talked to at the call center that said they would give it to you at that price, then they would have to give it to you.

One common thing I think we can agree on here is that cell phone companies in general are a ripoff...

The money you send in to a company every month to use their service is mostly profit. Of course, a certain amount has to go to pay the employees, maintain the system, and expand into new areas, but most is just profit. Like Alltel...they just had $1,000,000,000 laying around, and so they decided to use it to put up more towers. Where the flip did they get a billion dollars though??? Its getting to the point where theres so much competition though, they have to offer more and more for the same price.

Im pretty well sick of the cell phone business...I HATE CELL PHONES! I hate talking about them! I hate selling them! And I hate getting yelled at becuause the people at the cell phone company dont know what their doing! And of course, Im burnt out with people too...any job where you work with the public does that to you eventualy.