BF1942 and new joystick - Page 5

Sharky Forums

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BF1942 and new joystick

El Alamein is my favorite map. Day two is the most fun, if you can get a heli.
    Intel Pentium® 4 2.8Cghz | ASUS P4C800-E Deluxe | 2GB PC3200 Corsair XMS | BFG Tech GeForce 6800 GT | Audigy Platinum Ex | Klipsch Promedia Ultra 5.1's | Maxtor HD 160GBx2 | Creative Encore 12x DVD | Plextor PX-708A 8x DVD±RW | Dell 2005FPW 20" Widescreen Monitor | Windows XP Pro |

Toshiba PCX1100U Cable Modem- 9834kbps average
    "Eat My Dust!"

Lamda Dir imayoda of the Cooler's Guild
    Sharkyextreme.com 3DMark Team
    Join The Sharky Forums Folding Team

Arrow

One last mention on technique while I am peh-ruzing this forum right now and the thread is back up. Most people know his, but for those who don't there are two more neat tricks to advance the league while playing 1942 pure form. One is making short work of light tanks using near point blank shots with the bazooka at the rear of the vehicle. It takes a few more with heavy units, but one-on one without surrounding troops, most tanks just can't out manouver you, especially with a dip and dive technique. It really helps save on ammo and esp. works nice using the bridge road barrier in the market garden map, waiting for the armour to move past to the checkpoint control point. Lastly, a nice counter shot with a tank to avoid rollovers on steep hills works wonders for mobility. After a few sessions of "nothing to see here, move along" situations (embarrasing even around lowly bots ), it made a nice adjustment in self preservation techniques at high speed pursuit.
    COL 3:17-

Sushi
    Giday Un4given do you know of a tutorial to set up thrustmaster warthog in BF1942.I can fly with pitch roll and fire.need to calibrate joystick throttle and
    CH pro pedals
    Thanks
    Kiwi