Nwn

Sharky Forums

Thread: Nwn

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar

Nwn

I've started this game 8 times and have never beaten it. I need to be it. Its no longer funny to me anymore. SO I have a quick question. Can the original campaign be played co-op?
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Not only can the main campaign be played co-op, that is the only way for it to be fun. The main campaign is quite poor imo. The expansions, however, are quite good and many of the user-created modules are as well.

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamakazie View Post
    Not only can the main campaign be played co-op, that is the only way for it to be fun. The main campaign is quite poor imo. The expansions, however, are quite good and many of the user-created modules are as well.
    Yeah I've played the expansions and user made modules
    good times!

Though I never beat the original campaign and i'm sad because of it.
    Last edited by taggart6; 05-18-2009 at 11:55 AM.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Tiger Shark
    OC was weaksauce. I only enjoyed it because it was basically my first RPG experience ever. If you never get around to finishing it, don't feel that your life is any less for it.

Mine: Core i7-920 + Xigmatek S1283 // Gigabyte UD4P // gigabyte windforce hd6870 // 3x2GB Corsair DDR3-1333 // Antec 900 V2 // Corsair TX750 // WD 640GB Cav. blue // Samsung TOC T240 24"

kids: PhII 550 BE (quad unlocked) + freezer pro 64 // Gigabyte UD2H // 2x2GB Corsair DDR3-1600 // CM Centurion 5 // gtx260-216 // Corsair HX620 // WD 640GB Cav. black // some 22" monitor

I had to stop playing the first one b/c of the AMD dual core bug problem, it gave HORRIBLE frame rates, and I was rather pissed I spent $20 on the diamond pack to get home and have it run on super low settings at a crappy frame rate.

However, NWN2 I got free with my video card was pretty cool. But definitely a game to play with others..not alone.
    Xbox gamertag: oWastelander
    Laptop: ASUS ROG Strix G15 AMD Advantage Ryzen 9 5980HX Radeon RX6800M
    ASUS 27 QHD 2K External Display
    Xbox Series X