UT2k4 bot skill - Page 2

Sharky Forums

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UT2k4 bot skill

bots a re so lame, even 3 godlike bots vs me they wont stand a chance, theres nothing like playing a human, even a dumb nub can be harder to fight than godlike bots. go on irc and go to some big clans channels and ask for 1on1, the only way to get bettr imo.
    ----------
    Intel QX6700 Tuniq Tower (3,30Ghz) |Intel D975XBX2 |4x 1GB OCZ Platinum XTC DDR2-6400
    Gigabyte 8800Ultra OC'd to (650/2200/1605)| X-fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro | Dell 2005 FPW
    Lian-Li v1000 plus| Silverstone ST56ZF 560W |WD Raptor 150GB |2x Seagate 7200.10 320GB
    ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reign
    bots a re so lame, even 3 godlike bots vs me they wont stand a chance, theres nothing like playing a human, even a dumb nub can be harder to fight than godlike bots. go on irc and go to some big clans channels and ask for 1on1, the only way to get bettr imo.
    godlike bots have like 99%+ awareness and accuracy. you on the other hand are a terrible liar. after laughing at you, i put my money on the bots.
    A man once told me: You don't have to remember what you said if you always tell the truth.

^^ indeed!

Eh. Depends if you are lightening quick. I had my mouse sensitivity set up high, i used to do pretty good. Yes godlike wins most of the time.

the godlikes are all haxors man i swear. ban all those newb godlike bots.

Quote Originally Posted by stonez
    Eh. Depends if you are lightening quick. I had my mouse sensitivity set up high, i used to do pretty good. Yes godlike wins most of the time.
    you people crack me up. its like you expect us to believe your reactions are faster than your computer can process. i bet youre a real terror in instagib... youre just way too fast for the rest of us.

can one of the supposed "uber1337" crowd please provide a demo of them beating a godlike bot... i have my questions whether some of the commenters here could pull it off using an aimbot...
    A man once told me: You don't have to remember what you said if you always tell the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ThemSkillz1
    you people crack me up. its like you expect us to believe your reactions are faster than your computer can process. i bet youre a real terror in instagib... youre just way too fast for the rest of us.

can one of the supposed "uber1337" crowd please provide a demo of them beating a godlike bot... i have my questions whether some of the commenters here could pull it off using an aimbot...
    I think anyone who knows the game understands that no one can beat a godlike bot. Plus those bastards like to spawn kill!!!

Hammerhead Shark

In Instagib 145/45 w/ trans, yeah I can beat a godlike bot. Also, it'd be pretty easy to beat ONE bot in weapons, because you can make runs around the map getting the weapons, leaving the bot the shitty ones. 3 though? I think not.

EDIT: Here is a demo I just made. 20 minute 1v1 with a godlike bot Reg Weapons.

http://files.filefront.com/godlikeow.../fileinfo.html
    Last edited by Dark Sonic; 10-25-2005 at 11:26 PM.

Windows 7 Professional x64
    Thermaltake Tsunami
    Asus Rampage III Formula
    Intel i7 960
    12Gigs G.Skill DDR3
    XFX HD6970

www.dcwclan.com
    dakrsonic plays life.

turn on weapons stay and repeat. also i cant view your demo...

Godlike!

Tiger Shark
    Bots just seem to be single minded even if they have a high accuracy they never seem to avoid damage, I never see them circle strafe, zig zag, or bunny hop.

godlike bots have like 99%+ awareness and accuracy. you on the other hand are a terrible liar. after laughing at you, i put my money on the bots.
    lol i played for top 10 clan in europe eurocup (highest possible on esl and clanbase, thats europe) so dont gimme that.

i dont want to pimp here but even godlike bots dont time the items and ALWAYS walk the same route. their movement is crap and have terrible weapon choice.
    ----------
    Intel QX6700 Tuniq Tower (3,30Ghz) |Intel D975XBX2 |4x 1GB OCZ Platinum XTC DDR2-6400
    Gigabyte 8800Ultra OC'd to (650/2200/1605)| X-fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro | Dell 2005 FPW
    Lian-Li v1000 plus| Silverstone ST56ZF 560W |WD Raptor 150GB |2x Seagate 7200.10 320GB
    ----------

instagib is a real bugger vs godlike bots idd but normal weapons they are pretty easy

*edit uploading a demo now.
    *edit2 : http://members.lycos.nl/ownage2/sharky/ <- teh demo

u might want to download rK-demowatcher. it downloads files automatically you might need to watch other peoples demo's.
    Last edited by Reign; 10-26-2005 at 07:35 AM.
    ----------
    ----------

hmm, the demowatcher didn't download the files ...
    Activation? What activation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekkit (from ubuntu forums regarding 'goto' statement)
    Yep it sure does. So does crack cocaine. Existence is not a valid endorsement for being acceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linus Torvalds
    Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it

Hammerhead Shark
    turn on weapons stay and repeat. also i cant view your demo...
    If you mean Weapons Stay as in when I pick them up, they don't disappear, then yes that was on along with Double Damage. DD is the only reason that damn bot kept up to me. I think I accidently picked up DD once, and killed him once with it. I try to stay away from that, it's a cheap pickup.

Anyway, I played another godlike bot in instagib with scope (big map, needed scope). Here's both of the demos in RAR format.

http://files.filefront.com/Demosrar/.../fileinfo.html

Reign, I'm having a hard time finding utcompv13. I managed to get the .u, but I need other files. Could you upload those possibly?
    Last edited by Dark Sonic; 10-26-2005 at 10:56 AM.

Windows 7 Professional x64
    Thermaltake Tsunami
    Asus Rampage III Formula
    Intel i7 960
    12Gigs G.Skill DDR3
    XFX HD6970

www.dcwclan.com
    dakrsonic plays life.