issues w/ .dmg files

Sharky Forums

Thread: issues w/ .dmg files

Sushi

issues w/ .dmg files

so i have a dmg file im trying to convert with dmg2iso (this is the pc version so it is dmg2iso.exe) it explains that the syntax is "dmg2iso <filename.dmg> <filename.iso>" but whenever i use the <> it says < was not expected at theis time.
    has anyone used this and had it work?

I'm assuming that <> is there only to distinquish the input and output file names. So just try without all those <>.

Sushi
    ok well iv figured out what you are supposed to do. and it does create the iso, but there is no data in the iso. ***?

Are you mounting the ISO image as a separate drive? You need something like Daemon tools, Image Drive, or microsoft's little free utility (use google) to mount the .iso image as a CD drive. Trying to access it directly won't work.
    Intel Q6600 @ 334x9 [] Giga-Byte P35-DS3R [] 6GB GSkill DDR2-800 4-4-5 [] Radeon HD 2900 XT 512MB [] Seagate 7200.8 250GB + WD 320GB x3 in RAID 5 [] Pioneer slot-load 16x DVD [] Lite-On 32x12x40x CDRW [] Onboard Sound -> Altec Lansing 641 speakers [] ESI Juli@ -> Practical Devices XM4 -> AudioTechnica A900 headphones [] Mitsubishi 200NF 22" Diamondtron CRT [] Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit

Foobar 2000 is better than your current music player/library!