Sharky Game of the Month Club Presents...

Psychonauts

Achievements:

Week 1 (Apr 1 - 6) Welcome to the Dance Party!
Week 2 (Apr 7 - 13) I am the milkman. My milk is delicious
Week 3 (Apr 14 - 21) Running with the Bull
Week 4 (Apr 22 - 27) Beat your Meat

You can find this game easily on Gametap.com for free or Xbox Live Originals.

The Skinny

- An old school game is selected and announced the first Monday of each month. Every one who wishes to participate has the rest of the month to beat the game.

- Each week will have "achievements" to coincide (kō-ən-ˈsīd) with your expected progress through the game. This should help reduce spoilers and set a general pace to game for people to chat about. I guess shoot to have the achievements done by Sunday of that week. And please, use spoilers.

- The achievements might be a little cryptic at first but they should make sense once you reach them. If not....then think harder.

The Rules

- PC games for now since most users here at Sharks own a PC. If this GOTMC idea becomes popular it can be expanded to specific consoles later on.

- Games must be a few years old to allow people with older systems a chance to contribute (IE. not everyone can run Crysis right now) and to keep the cost of this club low.

- The Game should have had some kind of impact with regards to the gaming community. Whether it was artistic (Okami), financial (Halo), innovative (GTA3), cultural (Pokemon and the "capture pet" craze) and etc...the purpose is to play games that have affected the gaming community. We want games that offer something to talk about.