I've never been a big fan of the tomb raider series. The games have been plagued with shittty controls , and poor gameplay.
Thought I'd give this one a try...once I "acquired " the game , I've been playing non-stop , and have put in many hours.

Graphics - really nice. Water effects are some of the best I've seen in a game. I can crank up the graphics details to max, and the game runs super-smooth...a rare thing these days. Lara Croft looks amazing. I like watching water drip off her sleek body. Very detailed . The environments are also very detailed and realistic. In fact , the game surprized me at how sharp and colorful everything looks. Fire also looks fantastic.

Sound - excellent ambient sounds wherever you are. The team did a great job at sound - caves have a nice echoey effect, which makes you feel a biy claustrophobic. Underwater scuba diving is very fun ...I scuba in real life, and the sounds are quite realistic.Weapon sounds are pretty descent.

Gameplay - better than I expected. The training while on a mission is pretty well-explained. The controls are better than usual, altho not exactly perfect. Lara still gets stuck in places, and she doesnt jump in the right direction sometimes...luckily she reloads back up very fast. The game is a nice mix of stealth, acrobatics and plain ol' shooting.

Overall - I'm enjoying this game much more than I thought I would. It seems well-thought out - some puzzles are tricky to figger out, some jumps are hard to pull off. The game is challenging at times, easy at other times. I find myself constantly semi-aroused , watching her butt move in ways that make me all tight in the pants. I'm holding out for a nude patch ...but that's unlikely. I havent read any reviews on this game yet. I wanted a totally unbiased view before I wrote this up.

8/10.