Is there an 'enthusisast' forum for bigger iron?

Sharky Forums

Thread: Is there an 'enthusisast' forum for bigger iron?

Is there an 'enthusisast' forum for bigger iron?

The best way I can put it, I don't mean big iron because I'm not looking for a board full of sixty-somethings who used to work on System/360s. I'm looking for a board where people discuss things like the more exotic data and storage networking setups (InfiniBand, FC, 10GbE) along with compute clusters, SMP setups, ect.

Most of the websites outside of The Register that I can find that cover such subjects are dull to the extreme. I realize that these are mainly industry technologies, but it would still be nice if there was an enthusiastic forum out there for them.
    Q6600 @ 3.6GHz (Tuniq Tower 120) - DFI Lanparty LT P35-T2R - 8GB Corsair DDR2-800 - eVGA GTX 275 SC - SoundBlaster X-Fi - Western Digital VelociRaptor 300GB - Seagate 7200.10 750GB (2) - Western Digital 1.5TB Green (2) - Western Digital 2TB Green - WINDy-Soldam MT-Pro 1700 - Antec Signature 850W- HP LP2475W (H-IPS) - Samsung 204B (TN) - Alienware Ozma 7 Headphones - Windows 7 Ultimate

Great White Shark
    The forums that discuss the stuff you are seeking are usually vendor sponsored.
    As such they are more support forums than discussion forums.

Internet.com has many forums that may be of interest to you.
    Click the link to see a list by site or topic.
    Last edited by ua549; 12-01-2009 at 02:24 PM.