The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next? - Page 108

Sharky Forums

Page 108 of 112 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1667

Thread: The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next?

I played Starcraft 2 and now started to play League of Legends and sometimes CS:GO

Skyrim Was the last one. I searched all the corners of that amazing world and have completed all the missions. The game is just amazing, just like all the games from the Elder Scrolls series. I heard they gonna release another part soon and it's a jackpot for all the fans of the Elder Scrolls.
    I don't know exactly what will I play next... Maybe one of those new RPGs described here:
    http://puyogemu.com/
    If I won't find something appropriate, I'll install Morrowind. It's the game I can play anytime and it will never make me feel boring (:

The last one was happy wheels game but it's extremely hard to win. I promise you'll die several times before beat any level.

The last game I'd played and beaten was Strange Brigade, hella fun game imo. Next game I would be looking at WAS Metro Exodus, but since the publisher decided to go with another online distributor instead of Steam, I'd be giving that game a pass. Instead, since I had gotten a super ultra wide 32:9 monitor, I think I would be focusing on racing games a little more.
    Save Ana
    http://www.jpages.net/HelpAna.htm

Main Rig - All AMD build: R9 3900X | GB X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 8GB 3600CL17 Patriot ViperRGB | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 (OS) | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung QVO SATA SSD | 2x 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | 6TB WD Black | Corsair HX 1000 Platinum | CM H500M | Samsung LC49HG90DMEXX 32:9 | iFi Micro iDSD BL | LG SL8YG Soundbar | 64bit Win10 Pro

I've been playing the heck out of Hyrule Warriors Deluxe. I beat the story mode, but there is just so much additional content. Working through adventure mode right now but I'm never going to finish it.
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Gravity Rush 2, DOOM (2017), Nex Machina
    Currently Reading - Dracula by Bram Stoker

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monroeski View Post
    I've been playing the heck out of Hyrule Warriors Deluxe. I beat the story mode, but there is just so much additional content. Working through adventure mode right now but I'm never going to finish it.
    I really like the game. So much to do and its something that you never really are done with.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by taggart6 View Post
    I really like the game. So much to do and its something that you never really are done with.
    When I finished story mode (which was already longer than I expected) and finally started to dip a bit into adventure mode one of my first thoughts was "I'm definitely never going to finish all of this."

Just finished Metro Exodus, and got a bad ending.....guess I'd killed too many, or was too merciless in my quests (I play Rambo-style). Gonna replay it and will try to avert attrition and see if I can get a happy ending.....
    Save Ana

Main Rig - All AMD build: R9 3900X | GB X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 8GB 3600CL17 Patriot ViperRGB | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 (OS) | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung QVO SATA SSD | 2x 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | 6TB WD Black | Corsair HX 1000 Platinum | CM H500M | Samsung LC49HG90DMEXX 32:9 | iFi Micro iDSD BL | LG SL8YG Soundbar | 64bit Win10 Pro

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    Playing Bayonetta 2 now...I fell dirty playing it in front of other people.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Finished Metro Exodus and got the happy ending that Artyom and Anna deserved. Now trying out RE2 and DMC5 (both are part of my Radeon VII games bundle), definitely need a controller for the latter. Hack + Slash games = controller. Fortunately, I have a MS 360 controller lying around in my storeroom, pretty fun game with a controller. Also bought Berserk game, another hack and slash game for which the controller would come in pretty handy.
    Save Ana

Great White Shark
    Amusingly the wife and I recently finished Hyrule Warriors adventure mode.

Since then, I've been dabbling in the following:
    -----
    Replaying Super Mario Bros. U
    Disgaea 5
    Pokemon Let's Go Eevee

So basically, the Switch has been the primary gaming device in our house for the last month or two. Poor Xbone, just sitting there collecting dust.

Crusader for the 64-bit Era.
    New Rule: 2GB per core, minimum.

Intel i7-9700K | Asrock Z390 Phantom Gaming ITX | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB SSD
    64GB DDR4-2666 Samsung | EVGA RTX 2070 Black edition
    Fractal Arc Midi |Seasonic X650 PSU | Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra | Windows 10 Pro x64

I've got a few more games for my switch, I just haven't dug into much yet beyond Smash and Hyrule Warriors. Probably do Octopath next.

Finally got Switch few weeks ago and at $20 sale, I got Mario & Rabbids Kingdom. Boy that was a blast! Got my first run through the game in bit less than 2 weeks and had so much fun that I got the expansion with Donkey Kong. Not sure if I like it nearly as much but still enjoying it.

Other than Fire Emblem series, is there any other notable Switch turn-based game out there?

Quote Originally Posted by proxops-pete View Post
    Finally got Switch few weeks ago and at $20 sale, I got Mario & Rabbids Kingdom. Boy that was a blast! Got my first run through the game in bit less than 2 weeks and had so much fun that I got the expansion with Donkey Kong. Not sure if I like it nearly as much but still enjoying it.

Other than Fire Emblem series, is there any other notable Switch turn-based game out there?
    If you mean like a tactics game specifically, Wargroove is supposed to be basically the new Advance Wars game everybody has been waiting for.

New advance wars? Do tell!

I've got a Switch but play it less than I should. For some reason it's just not on the forefront of my thought process.
    I’m very discrete. I have no code of brand loyalty. I will build anything, anywhere; Gaming PC, workstation, HTPC, doesn’t matter. I just love building.