The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next? - Page 78

Sharky Forums

Page 78 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1667

Thread: The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next?

Well I just finished DI: Riptide. Good fun Zombie basher, ending was lame as hell though.
    War... War never changes.

Finished Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. I liked it a lot! Now to find another game or book for my daily commute...

What you gonna do?!? fastitocalon's Avatar
    Dead Space 3

Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    A true friend stabs you in the front.
    -Oscar Wilde

Gamertag: Kelkeen
    PSN ID: Kelkeen
    Heatware: Fastitocalon
    Steam: Fastitocalon

http://raptr.com/badge/dfea8180810e4...7590e2b/fs.png

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakazie View Post
    Finished Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. I liked it a lot! Now to find another game or book for my daily commute...
    I really want to try that series, freedom wars is also looking awesome. Working on FFX HD remaster on the vita now.
    Main Desktop - i2600k -- 16gb ram -- MSI 7970 -- 128gb raid 0 Crucial m4ssd
    Laptop - Alienware 17
    Steam - Dmoore03
    PSN - DNasty03
    Battle.net ID - Drastix#1370

::edit::
    Wrong thread.
    Last edited by monroeski; 11-02-2014 at 08:56 PM.
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Gravity Rush 2, DOOM (2017), Nex Machina
    Currently Reading - Dracula by Bram Stoker

Quote Originally Posted by FLyGuYy View Post
    I really want to try that series, freedom wars is also looking awesome. Working on FFX HD remaster on the vita now.
    I picked up Freedom Wars. Seems pretty good so far. Let me know if you pick it up so we can do some co-op.

Quote Originally Posted by fastitocalon View Post
    Dead Space 3

Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    While I agree it was the weakest title in the series I still liked it.... what was your biggest problem with it? Mine was that they turned it into a shooter.

Looks like the Dreamfall patch is out that helps with performance so I'll probably start that soon.

Until then, I've been playing Road Not Taken a bit. Fun game, but it can also be pretty frustrating at times. It's a puzzle game at heart, but the rooms you move through are procedurally generated, meaning that movement and item placement can sometimes be a huge hassle, if not outright impossible. It's grid based, and the issues are mainly 1. when you pick up items in the square next to you, you cannot then move your character into an empty square unless the item ALSO has a clear path to an empty square, and 2. when you press the "pick up" button, it automatically picks up every item in a square immediately in one of the cardinal directions, so it's pretty easy to get stuck.

The mechanics would work better in a world of pre-set puzzles, but with randomly generated items and locations (not to mention some "items" that are living animals and thus move around all the time), it gets pretty annoying.
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Gravity Rush 2, DOOM (2017), Nex Machina
    Currently Reading - Dracula by Bram Stoker

I just finished LA Noire the other day. I thought it was a great game. It seems a bit under-rated to me, but I thought it was worth every penny. I even got 20 hours out of it and that was mainly doing the main story missions. Might try to do some of the cases again to improve my score!

Don't know what I'm playing next. I play CS:GO weekly, though. Might try playing through an old game again.
    When life hands Jack Bauer Lemons, he kills Terrorists. Jack Bauer ****in' hates lemonade.

Quote Originally Posted by Wurm View Post
    While I agree it was the weakest title in the series I still liked it.... what was your biggest problem with it? Mine was that they turned it into a shooter.
    By focusing on the action, they forced me to focus on the weakest part of the game, the shooting. It really felt like a bad Lost Planet game to me. I have also really come to disliking corridor shooters. I will say that when the player lands on that ice planet(tor volantis maybe?) that was fun, if the entire game was like that, then I would have liked it a lot more.
    -Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakazie View Post
    I picked up Freedom Wars. Seems pretty good so far. Let me know if you pick it up so we can do some co-op.
    binding of isaac rebirth has delayed the purchase of freedom wars lol.
    Main Desktop - i2600k -- 16gb ram -- MSI 7970 -- 128gb raid 0 Crucial m4ssd
    Laptop - Alienware 17
    Steam - Dmoore03
    PSN - DNasty03
    Battle.net ID - Drastix#1370

Quote Originally Posted by fastitocalon View Post
    By focusing on the action, they forced me to focus on the weakest part of the game, the shooting. It really felt like a bad Lost Planet game to me. I have also really come to disliking corridor shooters. I will say that when the player lands on that ice planet(tor volantis maybe?) that was fun, if the entire game was like that, then I would have liked it a lot more.
    I agree, I also liked the space walking section of the game... other than that it was pretty week compared to 1 and 2.

Sunset Overdrive
    8.5/10

+Breaks 4th wall a lot
    +Fun
    +Colorful, enjoyed the crude humor and references

-Too much focus on grinding
    -Guns weren't as far fetched as I was hoping

Overall, Sunset Overdrive is well worth a play through. It wasn't a revolutionary game by any means but it doesn't take anything seriously and exists solely to have a good time.

Now I'm gearing up for D-Day on the 18th. Far Cry 4, Dragon Age: Inquisition, GTA 5, and WWE 2k15. What a mess.
    -Oscar Wilde

Mr Zurkon is here to kill PointlesS's Avatar
    Played Serious Sam 3 last weekend and it's decent, though the indoor Doom 3ish sections are terrible. Also didn't care for the parts where it was just random trickle of enemies, and some of the levels aren't very good and didn't cater to the game's strengths. Probably a billion times better in coop. Last levels are great since you can use weapons like the cannon and the end boss battle is probably the best boss battle I've ever played. I bet some of the user made maps are great. Overall, B- I'd say. Now onto Wolfenstein (the newest one)
    Lian Li PC-K7B | Intel i5 750 | 4GB A-Data 1600 | Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3R | XFX Radeon 5850 | 2-640GB WD Caviar Blue | X-fi Xtrememusic | Klipsch Promedia 5.1 Ultra | Dell U2311H | Antec Basiq Plus 550W | NEC 3550A | Win7 Ultimate x64
    and a whole lot of lovin..

Great White Shark
    Last game I beat: Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on the Wii U VC. Still love this game. I have it for SNES, I have it for the Wii VC, and for the Wii U VC. I still think it's one of the best Zelda games of all time, and I'm surprised at the number of soundtrack pieces that I always associated with OoT actually belong to ALttP.

Next game I'm playing: LoZ: Minish Cap on the Wii U VC. Seems fun, very much a repeat of ALttP in many ways. But Link can Jump! (sort of) so that's fun.

Crusader for the 64-bit Era.
    New Rule: 2GB per core, minimum.

Intel i7-9700K | Asrock Z390 Phantom Gaming ITX | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB SSD
    64GB DDR4-2666 Samsung | EVGA RTX 2070 Black edition
    Fractal Arc Midi |Seasonic X650 PSU | Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra | Windows 10 Pro x64