The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next? - Page 110

Sharky Forums

Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110
Results 1,636 to 1,639 of 1639

Thread: The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next?

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    Stardew Valley and Bloodstained Ritual of the Night own me right now.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Haven't played too much lately as we moved and I'm still working on some setup stuff but I'm slowly making progress on Horizon: Zero Dawn plus some of the little stuff I got in the Steam sale.

Catmaze is okay for what it is; a rough-ish indie Metroidvania that doesn't do much to write home about other than utilize folklore that's not common in games (Slavic).

Echo is good so far but going from reviews I think I'm still in the honeymoon period before things start getting really repetitive. We'll see how it plays out.
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Gravity Rush 2, DOOM (2017), Nex Machina
    Currently Reading - Dracula by Bram Stoker

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monroeski View Post
    Haven't played too much lately as we moved and I'm still working on some setup stuff but I'm slowly making progress on Horizon: Zero Dawn plus some of the little stuff I got in the Steam sale.

Catmaze is okay for what it is; a rough-ish indie Metroidvania that doesn't do much to write home about other than utilize folklore that's not common in games (Slavic).

Echo is good so far but going from reviews I think I'm still in the honeymoon period before things start getting really repetitive. We'll see how it plays out.
    There was a bundle for a PS4 pro with Horizon: Zero Dawn Complete and Spider-Man all for 300 that I now wish I had bought before it sold out.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Sushi
    I just finished playing RE2: Remake, currently playing DMC5.