The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next? - Page 106

Sharky Forums

Page 106 of 112 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1666

Thread: The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next?

Any of you try this game? Convoy http://store.steampowered.com/app/318230/Convoy/

It reminds me of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtaAh9JmyS0 fast forward to the 11 minute mark for combat
    Xbox gamertag: oWastelander
    Laptop: ASUS ROG Strix G15 AMD Advantage Ryzen 9 5980HX Radeon RX6800M
    ASUS 27 QHD 2K External Display
    Xbox Series X

I like strategy games on the PC when I’m playing single player and sometimes multiplayer. Usually ones that I can relate to history (but do not follow a historic campaign). Specifically, Europa Universalis IV, Age of Empires 3, Stronghold Crusader, and Mount and Blade Warband are among my favourites to playlaughing. When I’m looking to play online with friends, I usually play games like CS:GO (Counter Strike Global Offensive), Brawlhalla, Warframe, Left 4 Dead 2, Rocket League, or Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege.

Mass Effect 2 is done (last night)!
    Onto 3! Just out of curiosity, I did destroy the base... any of you kept it? Wonder how that changes the story in 3...

I beat battlefield 3 and now I've found this little game named warfare 1917: http://vevegames.com/warfare-1917. and it seems really cool.

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    Just wrapped up Subnatica. Wow..a really great game and I can;t wait for some DLC. I wish it had multiplayer mode though. Would love to build a group base.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Sushi
    Finished Final Fantasy XV recently. It was alright, but disappointing. The 2nd half of the game in particular was way worse. Now I'm on to Bioshock Infinite DLC.

Finished up the main plot of Mass Effect Andromeda. Bit anti-climatic boss fight against Archon.
    And the AI in general just sucked so bad... both my team's as well as enemy AI... but otherwise was good.

Did the second playthrough of Nier to get more story, but skipped the third and just watched the endings on youtube (as that third replay basically doesn't add anything except the endings).

Also finally finished Gravity Rush 2, which I liked a lot but which certainly has some pretty big flaws. I'll be sad to see the online component go, the treasure hunting thing in the game is fun and there's nothing else out there really like it (which you could say for most of the game, really).

May start up Nier: Automata next, though I do have Drakengard 3 as well which is technically (though far from strongly) part of the same series and which was released between the two Nier games. Also thinking of starting Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness, which didn't review well at all but which seems interesting enough and is on the shorter range of JRPGs (at 20-30 hours).
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Gravity Rush 2, DOOM (2017), Nex Machina
    Currently Reading - Dracula by Bram Stoker

Beat Mario Odyssey...it was really really short but a fun game. half way through Xenoblade Chronicles 2 now.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by taggart6 View Post
    Beat Mario Odyssey...it was really really short but a fun game. half way through Xenoblade Chronicles 2 now.
    How is XC2?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakazie View Post
    How is XC2?
    So I've played XB1 and XBX. I liked both both but I never finished either because of the how big the game gets and I lost focus mid way for both. In many ways XC2 feels likes an improvement but also a bunch of steps back. There is still all lot of content in the game and I think overall its better organized. Its easier to track missions and manage them. They resolved the stat confusion from XBX and the new blade mechanic is pretty fun and makes fighting pretty interactive and dynamic. I like the character design a lot and the return to English accents and more anime look. The story is "better" in that it moves a lot faster, and is less convoluted with more character development. I like that most of the blades have side missions that expand on their own unique personalities.

That said, the game is still a grinding hell. The affinity chart system is overly complex with some truly tedious crap thrown in for god only know why. I'm working on one chart which will require me to farm something like 20 hours worth of the same 3 side missions (each one is 5 to 10 min) to level one character. ***! The RNG to get rare items and blades is also horrible. Good luck if you want to get all rare blades and be ready to farm rare drops and work on raising your luck stat to help. You will also learn to hate Tiger, Tiger.

So for me its a mixed bag. I'm still playing it and its my main go to right now. I enjoy the combat, story and characters a lot and despite my complaints I'm still drawn to it. I think one big difference is that this game is very easy to pick up and put down because of the switch. This is huge now that I have a kid and travel for work. There are still bits and pieces of those *** moments but you don't have to do them unless you really want to.

I got it for $30 used and have no regrets. I figure I've spent about 40 hours in it so far and can easily sink another 120 depending on how much completion I want to do. I figure I will keep playing this until Octopath Traveler comes out in June or a pick Stardew Valley at some point.

Great White Shark
    Grave digging.

Just finished up Pokemon Ultra Sun on 3DS, now playing Hyrule Warriors on Switch.

Sorry I haven't been around, work has gotten crazy. :/

Crusader for the 64-bit Era.
    New Rule: 2GB per core, minimum.

Intel i7-9700K | Asrock Z390 Phantom Gaming ITX | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB SSD
    64GB DDR4-2666 Samsung | EVGA RTX 2070 Black edition
    Fractal Arc Midi |Seasonic X650 PSU | Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra | Windows 10 Pro x64

Still Playing XBC2...I think I've sunk 130 hours into it. Christ alive.

Waiting for Switch CFW so I can update it (on 4.0.1 now an refuse to update) and buy Stardew Valley since it now has MP. Really looking forward to Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on the go with the Switch. I think despite Worlds, you are going to see a big community who want to play it on the go.

On a side note: I really really really really want to get back in to D&D 5e but finding hard to find a group.

I'm probably 3-4 hours into Wild ARMS 3 and about 13 hours into Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness and am enjoying both a fair bit. Wild ARMS 3 moves along pretty quickly, and the art style plus the battle skipping mechanic help it to not feel its age. Star Ocean has some really rough edges and the lack of budget shows in places but it's not nearly as bad as people would have you think if you can handle the lack of fast travel.
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Gravity Rush 2, DOOM (2017), Nex Machina
    Currently Reading - Dracula by Bram Stoker

And what about tank trouble? it's just amazing: https://tanktrouble.pro
    Try not to fall down at rooftop snipers game.
    Last edited by philippe; 09-09-2021 at 04:20 PM.