The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next? - Page 84

Sharky Forums

Page 84 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1667

Thread: The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next?

What you gonna do?!? fastitocalon's Avatar
    So GTA 5 is a much better port than 4 was, I was hesitant to purchase it has been worth it.
    A true friend stabs you in the front.
    -Oscar Wilde

Gamertag: Kelkeen
    PSN ID: Kelkeen
    Heatware: Fastitocalon
    Steam: Fastitocalon

http://raptr.com/badge/dfea8180810e4...7590e2b/fs.png

Quote Originally Posted by PowerCreep View Post
    I did try to get back to Sniper 2. Geez, there is this one part where I'm stuck so bad. Played for over an hour without progress the other day. Frustrating. Will try again another day!
    Which part?
    War... War never changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wurm View Post
    Which part?
    Think it's still Act 1. Well after going thru a water section you have to go uphill past some guards near a radio tower and shack. You can slip by them to the left and proceed uphill (which I've tried) or just take them all out and continue on (which I've tried). They aren't the problem. It's once I get to the top of the hill. Just a swarm of dudes and I can't seem to shoot them fast enough.

Finished Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae and Astebreed since I last posted. Hit a roadblock in Savant: Ascent, which is my current go-to when I only have a couple of minutes to play. Mostly still playing Disgaea when I have some extended time to play. Want to have several uninterrupted hours in a row before I get back to Dreamfall (finished chapter 1 previously) but I haven't made the time for it yet.
    Last edited by monroeski; 04-20-2015 at 04:08 PM.
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Gravity Rush 2, DOOM (2017), Nex Machina
    Currently Reading - Dracula by Bram Stoker

Quote Originally Posted by PowerCreep View Post
    Think it's still Act 1. Well after going thru a water section you have to go uphill past some guards near a radio tower and shack. You can slip by them to the left and proceed uphill (which I've tried) or just take them all out and continue on (which I've tried). They aren't the problem. It's once I get to the top of the hill. Just a swarm of dudes and I can't seem to shoot them fast enough.
    OK you must be talking about another game, I was thinking Sniper V2 and I sure do not remember water in Berlin lol
    War... War never changes.

Yes, different game. Sniper V2, 3 are different than Sniper Ghost Warrior 1 and 2.
    Last edited by PowerCreep; 04-24-2015 at 06:59 PM.

Great White Shark
    Finished the new Tomb Raider game from a few years back. Good game. I liked it a lot. Reminded me (simply because I played the other one first) of FarCry 3.

Next up is probably actually trying to finish older games, like Mirrors Edge and possibly KOTOR.

Crusader for the 64-bit Era.
    New Rule: 2GB per core, minimum.

Intel i7-9700K | Asrock Z390 Phantom Gaming ITX | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB SSD
    64GB DDR4-2666 Samsung | EVGA RTX 2070 Black edition
    Fractal Arc Midi |Seasonic X650 PSU | Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra | Windows 10 Pro x64

Just finished Legend of Grimrock 2. Fantastic game overall, very enjoyable and engrossing. Easy to see why it is so highly rated. The ending is weak and flat which is a shame, I hate when such great games are finished with piss poor endings. Even so, despite some very difficult (and the odd poorly designed and obscure) puzzles it is great fun and graphically it is gorgeous, particularly the animations, and one of the most atmospheric games around. Completely unrelated to Grimrock 1 so no need to play that first. Most of the puzzles and secrets are hugely satisfying when you beat and figure them out. Reminded me of the old Amiga Interplay classic "Stonekeep". 9/10

Previously beat game: KOTOR 2. 8/10

Next game. Grimrock 1.

So I have shelved Pillars of Eternity until they add party commands to the game. I thought I would be okay with the micro management but it is just too much clicking for me. Thats alright though, The Witcher 3 comes out soon and I will for sure play through that, and knowing CD Projekt Red, will deal with a mass of bugs also lol.
    -Oscar Wilde

Started Alice: Madness Returns a little while back. Art direction is great but the action itself gets pretty repetitive very quickly. The level design is very color-by-numbers.
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Gravity Rush 2, DOOM (2017), Nex Machina
    Currently Reading - Dracula by Bram Stoker

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fastitocalon View Post
    So I have shelved Pillars of Eternity until they add party commands to the game. I thought I would be okay with the micro management but it is just too much clicking for me. Thats alright though, The Witcher 3 comes out soon and I will for sure play through that, and knowing CD Projekt Red, will deal with a mass of bugs also lol.
    I would wait until the free Directors cut upgrade comes out.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

I beat the "Beginner" mode of Invisible, Inc last night. I ****ing love the game. I've started my next campaign on the next difficulty with a new starting loadout and I'm ready to go through it all again.

Also, it's not a game you can beat, but I hit max level in Smite a few weeks ago. Now I'm starting to seriously consider playing in the ranked leagues but I think I should play a few dozen more casual Conquest games before I dive into that madness.

Starting playing AC Unity on PS4 with some friends - I think taking a break from the series (since Brotherhood) helped, I'm really enjoying it. The one thing I hate is that for 4-player co-op missions, if I only have 2 friends online instead of 3, the game insists on throwing a random 4th into the mix. And 90% of the time it's some dude who doesn't have a mic and just goes bombing off toward the target. Really annoying.
    <!-- caffeine break. -->

Unity was alright but I never really "felt" it. To me the game felt more like a tech demo than anything else and it paled in comparison to Black Flag for me.
    -Oscar Wilde

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    Playing GTA V on the PC right now. I'm enjoying it though the online portion is pretty underwhelming. Way to many hackers and horrible load times.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.