The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next? - Page 104

Sharky Forums

Page 104 of 112 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1667

Thread: The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next?

Up to the last boss on Persona 5. Going to do some farming so I have money to start off NG+ (currently at under $100,000 after finishing up as much of the compendium as you can do before NG+).
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Gravity Rush 2, DOOM (2017), Nex Machina
    Currently Reading - Dracula by Bram Stoker

I've still been playing Rainbow Six Siege and Samurai Warriors 4-II and also I've added some Gigantic and Splatoon 2 into the mix.

Taking longer to get 100% trophies on Persona 5 than I expected. Even with a custom built super Persona to take on the secret boss I think I'll still need to clear 3 or 4 dungeons to be a high enough level.

Other than that, starting to pick off some of the smaller games in my backlog -
    • Finally finished Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight (have more or less just needed to finish the final boss for a while now) and I would definitely recommend it to Metroidvania fans. Technically the 4th game in the series (I think the first two are free) but it's not particularly story heavy so you can jump straight in.
    • Started Rise & Shine. Got it from the Adult Swim Humble Bundle and am not too impressed, though it's not bad. Controls are a bit overly complex for what it is, new mechanics get mixed together quickly enough that the difficulty is less organic and more "this feels like a late game boss transported to the beginning" way, and there's a ton of that low hanging fruit gamer referential humor that a lot of indies pepper their games with (eg a crowbar monument on a pedestal, grafitti that's clearly supposed to be Sonic the Hedgehog, etc.).
    • Finished Two Digits, which I really liked. Had it in my Steam wish list for a while before I noticed it was on mobile as well, and I think mobile is the place to play it. Math based puzzle game that isn't too complicated and works really well on a phone.
    Last edited by monroeski; 08-14-2017 at 10:42 AM.

Great White Shark
    Been absent from here and gaming in general a lot because of work. When I do get time to game, I don't want to face anything super complex.

Last games I've played are Minecraft (great for turning off your mind for awhile and just leveling a mountain, etc.), and Megadimension Neptunia VII. The Neptune games are a dumb throwback to oldschool JRPG's. I've played through 3-4 of them now, and they are good enough to be worthwhile when you get them on Steam Sale or Humble Bundle. They also have the oddest mix of pro-feminism storyline and anime fan service I've ever come across. Not sure how to read that one.

Probably will be awhile before I play many more, since now I'm focusing on redoing some plumbing in the basement in my "free" time.

Crusader for the 64-bit Era.
    New Rule: 2GB per core, minimum.

Intel i7-9700K | Asrock Z390 Phantom Gaming ITX | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB SSD
    64GB DDR4-2666 Samsung | EVGA RTX 2070 Black edition
    Fractal Arc Midi |Seasonic X650 PSU | Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra | Windows 10 Pro x64

Got up to 185 seconds in Devil Daggers a few months ago, but for some reason the data didn't save so my record was still stuck around the 150 range. A few days ago I finally got it back up to ~182, though.

Mafia III finished all the DLC and have to say the game got a bum rap. I loved it.

One of the best stories told in a game I've experienced.

And even more importantly it was fun.
    War... War never changes.

Started up Hellblade recently and liked the ~1.5 hours I put in so far. Audio is a huge part of the experience, though, so finding time to play without any distractions is tough. Almost all of my gaming time these days is multitasking.

Keeping the forum alive!

I'm still playing Rainbow Six Siege.
    Still playing Samurai Warriors 4-II. Started dabbling in other Warriors games like Warriors All-Stars despite the poor reviews and it's fine.
    Started playing Everybody's Golf. It's great except for the fact that there's no online leaderboard besides the daily leaderboard.

I got back into counterstrike it fits my gaming needs..short bursts. Anyway, on the bright side I found this sweet program for getting your cards in steam games! worked like a charm. I ran it when I went to bed at night. http://www.steamidlemaster.com/
    Last edited by Astros Fan; 09-14-2017 at 02:10 PM.
    Xbox gamertag: oWastelander
    Laptop: ASUS ROG Strix G15 AMD Advantage Ryzen 9 5980HX Radeon RX6800M
    ASUS 27 QHD 2K External Display
    Xbox Series X

Sometimes I think about getting back into Counterstrike, then I remember what happened the last time I tried a number of years ago. Not a lot of room for somebody who hasn't played in 10+ years in that game unless you're going to spend more time catching up than I cared to.

Quote Originally Posted by monroeski View Post
    Sometimes I think about getting back into Counterstrike, then I remember what happened the last time I tried a number of years ago. Not a lot of room for somebody who hasn't played in 10+ years in that game unless you're going to spend more time catching up than I cared to.
    True, I only got back into it to play with my son..then I got the bug again and started doing the aimbot maps and spray maps again, then watching the esports and stuff. I'm getting better, that's for sure but it does take effort. cS Source still has a ton of community stuff so maybe try that.
    Xbox gamertag: oWastelander
    Laptop: ASUS ROG Strix G15 AMD Advantage Ryzen 9 5980HX Radeon RX6800M
    ASUS 27 QHD 2K External Display
    Xbox Series X

Great White Shark
    Just finished Lego Marvel Superheroes. I think they may have bloated the Lego genre a bit too much with this entry. It's the first Lego game I've played that felt more grind than fun.

:shrug: Maybe I'm just finally old.

Next up is Fallout 4 and old school Final Fantasy re-plays while I wait for FF XV on PC.

Crusader for the 64-bit Era.
    New Rule: 2GB per core, minimum.

Intel i7-9700K | Asrock Z390 Phantom Gaming ITX | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB SSD
    64GB DDR4-2666 Samsung | EVGA RTX 2070 Black edition
    Fractal Arc Midi |Seasonic X650 PSU | Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra | Windows 10 Pro x64

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    Playing two things right now on the 3DS:

Metroid: Return of Samus and Monster hunter Stories

Enjoying both immensely!
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Still finishing up Hellblade and spending the random offtime going for the platinum on Persona 5.

Trying to decide what to play that's horror-ish themed for Halloween after Hellblade. I'm thinking of splitting time between Koudelka and The Evil Within.

Still playing Siege. Great game and I can feel myself getting steadily better.

Playing Steamworld Dig 2. Loving it.

Playing Total War: Warhammer 2. Also loving it.