The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next? - Page 77

Sharky Forums

Page 77 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1667

Thread: The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next?

I was thinking of trying to get replays done of The Longest Journey and Dreamfall in anticipation of Dreamfall Chapters releasing next week. Already put some hours into TLJ but we'll see how I feel about the marathon-ing it when I hit on some of the more nonsensical puzzles those (types of) games are known for.
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Gravity Rush 2, DOOM (2017), Nex Machina
    Currently Reading - Dracula by Bram Stoker

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    A shame it has taken this long to get a new entry into the series
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Just beat Shadows of Mordor. A pretty great game with some flaws, but solid none the less. The nemesis system is really fantastic and I hope other games still from it.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

I just beat Shadows of Mordor as well. Awesome game but very disappointed in the ending.
    My armor is Contempt
    My shield is Disgust
    My sword is Hatred
    In the Emperor's Name
    LET NONE SURVIVE

I beat Destiny. It was good. I think I'm done with it for a while.

I seriously need to wrap up Skyrim and the Witcher series.

Finished Risen 3, took me three days and I really enjoyed it.
    War... War never changes.

What you gonna do?!? fastitocalon's Avatar
    I'm just kind of floating around right now waiting on Sunset Overdrive. I did play the demo of Disney Fantasia today though and I might pick that up as it seemed pretty fun and I have a wife and a 3 year old daughter that I might be able to get to play it.
    A true friend stabs you in the front.
    -Oscar Wilde

Gamertag: Kelkeen
    PSN ID: Kelkeen
    Heatware: Fastitocalon
    Steam: Fastitocalon

http://raptr.com/badge/dfea8180810e4...7590e2b/fs.png

Finished The Longest Journey. A bit better overall even than I remembered, though the writing got a bit too verbose at times.

Started Dreamfall last night. Graphics looks surprisingly good for how old they are from the hour or so I played, but where you can see its age is in things like the facial animations.

I finished Alien: Isolation last weekend. An intense game for sure. The devs deserve applause for succeeding in creating an atmosphere similar to that of the first Alien movie.
    Occasionally, it was a bit repetitive, but I'd say the fans finally got the Alien game they deserve.
    When life hands Jack Bauer Lemons, he kills Terrorists. Jack Bauer ****in' hates lemonade.

Finished Dreamfall. Still a pretty good game overall but I think it's pretty obvious that the publishers made them take the game in a direction they probably didn't really want to. The puzzles are pretty much universally really easy, for example, and the only places I really got stuck at all ended up just being issues with controls or the interface (didn't have my character lined up right even though I knew what to do once, for instance, and another time I forgot about the "focus attention" button as there was no need for it at all in the hours of gameplay before you get to a "puzzle" that actually requires it).

I hear Dreamfall Chapters has some bad performance issues, so I think I'm going to wait a little while for a patch before starting it up. Moved on to Grey Matter for now.

Finished Bayonetta 2. I loved it! I took off work on Monday to play it since I loved the first one so much and because I am a huge nerd.

I regret not replaying the first game before playing 2, because holy crap the story is crazy. I have a pretty poor memory, so I do not remember a lot of all the crazy ******** that comprised Bayonetta's now five-year-old story, and Bayonetta 2's story is totally intertwined with what occurred in the first game. So, not entirely sure what the hell happened, but it was awesome and of course the action is excellent.

Next up: More Bayonetta 2, probably replaying Bayonetta 1, also trying to finish Danganronpa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakazie View Post
    Finished Bayonetta 2. I loved it! I took off work on Monday to play it since I loved the first one so much and because I am a huge nerd.

I regret not replaying the first game before playing 2, because holy crap the story is crazy. I have a pretty poor memory, so I do not remember a lot of all the crazy ******** that comprised Bayonetta's now five-year-old story, and Bayonetta 2's story is totally intertwined with what occurred in the first game. So, not entirely sure what the hell happened, but it was awesome and of course the action is excellent.

Next up: More Bayonetta 2, probably replaying Bayonetta 1, also trying to finish Danganronpa.
    Does Bayonetta 2 include a copy of the first game? I heard it was going to on Kotaku but I can't find any confirmation post launch.

Quote Originally Posted by taggart6 View Post
    Does Bayonetta 2 include a copy of the first game? I heard it was going to on Kotaku but I can't find any confirmation post launch.
    It does.

Good to know. I'll be getting a wii-u in the near future and I play to pick this up along with the new smash bros. I was considering wrapping up Bayonetta on the 360, but I think I'll just wait till I get the wii-U and play on that.

Probably a good time to sell my 360 now. I don;t even remember the last time I used it.