The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next? - Page 110

Sharky Forums

Page 110 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1666

Thread: The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next?

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    Stardew Valley and Bloodstained Ritual of the Night own me right now.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Haven't played too much lately as we moved and I'm still working on some setup stuff but I'm slowly making progress on Horizon: Zero Dawn plus some of the little stuff I got in the Steam sale.

Catmaze is okay for what it is; a rough-ish indie Metroidvania that doesn't do much to write home about other than utilize folklore that's not common in games (Slavic).

Echo is good so far but going from reviews I think I'm still in the honeymoon period before things start getting really repetitive. We'll see how it plays out.
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Gravity Rush 2, DOOM (2017), Nex Machina
    Currently Reading - Dracula by Bram Stoker

Quote Originally Posted by monroeski View Post
    Haven't played too much lately as we moved and I'm still working on some setup stuff but I'm slowly making progress on Horizon: Zero Dawn plus some of the little stuff I got in the Steam sale.

Catmaze is okay for what it is; a rough-ish indie Metroidvania that doesn't do much to write home about other than utilize folklore that's not common in games (Slavic).

Echo is good so far but going from reviews I think I'm still in the honeymoon period before things start getting really repetitive. We'll see how it plays out.
    There was a bundle for a PS4 pro with Horizon: Zero Dawn Complete and Spider-Man all for 300 that I now wish I had bought before it sold out.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Sushi
    I just finished playing RE2: Remake, currently playing DMC5.

Playing Astral Chain...wow such a great game but the rating system has me a little intimidated.

It's been a long time and I wanted to see if the forum still existed. Last game I "finished" was the story mode on Mario Maker 2 and I'm currently playing Dead by Daylight, which is a lot of fun.
    For a good time add SenorDestro to your 360 and Steam friend list. PSN: PoopRiot

Quote Originally Posted by senorgotti View Post
    It's been a long time and I wanted to see if the forum still existed. Last game I "finished" was the story mode on Mario Maker 2 and I'm currently playing Dead by Daylight, which is a lot of fun.
    Long time no see!

I'm really interested in Dead by daylight but don't think I can commit to the character progression needs.

Quote Originally Posted by taggart6 View Post
    Long time no see!

I'm really interested in Dead by daylight but don't think I can commit to the character progression needs.
    Yo Taggart. I think DBD is free this weekend if you want to try it, but yeah it is a grind if you want all the perks for each killer/survivor.
    For a good time add SenorDestro to your 360 and Steam friend list. PSN: PoopRiot

Thanks for the heads up! Missed out on the free weekend unfortunately. I am eyeing No Man's Sky since the new update added a bunch of content which looks interesting. Expecting a 2nd kid in October and have 2.5 months of paternity leave so a relaxing space exploration sim might be the perfect thing to play in between feedings.

Started replaying Eternal Sonata for some reason. Played the 360 version back in the day, playing the PS3 version now. Difficulty bump in this version makes things pretty interesting, cutscenes still way too long.
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Gravity Rush 2, DOOM (2017), Nex Machina
    Currently Reading - Dracula by Bram Stoker

Thanks for the heads up! Missed out on the free weekend unfortunately. I am eyeing No Man's Sky since the new update added a bunch of content which looks interesting. Expecting a 2nd kid in October and have 2.5 months of paternity leave so a relaxing space exploration sim might be the perfect thing to play in between feedings.
    Congrats on the upcoming new kid. That's a lot of paternity leave. Hit me up on Steam if you want to play something. I plan on playing DBD or Hunt: Showdown

2.5 months of paternity leave?! Dang... back when my kids were born, there was no such thing! Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by proxops-pete View Post
    2.5 months of paternity leave?! Dang... back when my kids were born, there was no such thing! Enjoy!
    Yeah my current work place is great. Less then three weeks to go! I'm working on a backlog of games to play during feedings. I have Astral Chain on the Switch and I think finally work on finishing Witcher 3 for the PC.
    Last edited by taggart6; 10-01-2019 at 11:11 PM.

'Grats on the imminent arrival of your 2nd child! Since this is your 2nd child, you've had practice before, so this should be a cinch.

To keep it on topic, just beat Gears 5, on to The Sinking City.
    Last edited by mikeysg; 10-03-2019 at 12:34 PM.
    Save Ana
    http://www.jpages.net/HelpAna.htm

Main Rig - All AMD build: R9 3900X | GB X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 8GB 3600CL17 Patriot ViperRGB | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 (OS) | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung QVO SATA SSD | 2x 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | 6TB WD Black | Corsair HX 1000 Platinum | CM H500M | Samsung LC49HG90DMEXX 32:9 | iFi Micro iDSD BL | LG SL8YG Soundbar | 64bit Win10 Pro

Catfish
    last game I finished was Elder Scrolls morrowind. I can't believe I skipped this back in 2002. Been working on Oblivion since them off and on.