The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next? - Page 88

Sharky Forums

Page 88 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1667

Thread: The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next?

What you gonna do?!? fastitocalon's Avatar
    The Witcher 1 has aged horribly, it was janky when it released (dem load times!) and got better with the enhanced edition but the core game was just wonk. The sequel is one of my favorite games of all time along with the third.
    A true friend stabs you in the front.
    -Oscar Wilde

Gamertag: Kelkeen
    PSN ID: Kelkeen
    Heatware: Fastitocalon
    Steam: Fastitocalon

http://raptr.com/badge/dfea8180810e4...7590e2b/fs.png

Just beat Dragon Quest 4! I started playing this almost a year ago and I finally got around to finishing it last night. Took about 28 hours total. I liked it a lot! I had only previously played about a dozen hours of DQ8 on PS2, but this is the first Dragon Quest game I actually beat. It has a quaint sort of simplicity to it that I really enjoyed.

I played this game on my phone and I have to say the port job Square-Enix did is excellent. I was so impressed with the port that I went and bought Dragon Quest 1, 2, 3, 5 and 8 (6 is still expensive and 7 hasn't been brought to the US yet) and I intend to play through all of them.

Next up: Dragon Quest 1! (Also, MGS 5)

Started E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy the other day and put in an hour or two. Seems decent enough thus far but there is a lot to take in as far as stats and systems and such.
    Last edited by monroeski; 09-01-2015 at 03:14 PM.
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Gravity Rush 2, DOOM (2017), Nex Machina
    Currently Reading - Dracula by Bram Stoker

Finished Batman Arkham City, it was fun but the combat becomes a slog about halfway through.

Playing MGS 5, my first MGS game. I have to say I'm really enjoying it.
    War... War never changes.

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    Been playing a lot of Ark . Really liking the game since I joined a guild. Spent last night raiding a base. Tamed my own flying mount and now working on leveling my character.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by taggart6 View Post
    Tamed my own flying mount
    Did you do that on your own? Did they improve the taming mechanics at all? Last I played it took literal HOURS of real life time that you would need to spend force feeding the animal drugs and food.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakazie View Post
    Did you do that on your own? Did they improve the taming mechanics at all? Last I played it took literal HOURS of real life time that you would need to spend force feeding the animal drugs and food.
    Did it on my own. It was a low level (16) and took about an hour. The guild I'm in now has access to kibble and prime meat so that should cut down taming DRAMATICALLY.

Higher level mounts will take longer but not as long as they use to take. That said, I helped someone tame a lvl 48 Deodiorous with low level food and that took 6 hours. This game really does force you to work in a guild to advance.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Gave up on E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy already. Just way too janky.

Leaning towards trying Bound by Flame and/or Marlow Briggs next but I have a long list of options I'm considering.

Put a few hours into Marlow Briggs. Not bad, nothing particularly special. God of War clone. Think it's pretty short, around 5-6 hours, so I'll probably finish it out.

back on the destiny grind here..
    Xbox gamertag: oWastelander
    Laptop: ASUS ROG Strix G15 AMD Advantage Ryzen 9 5980HX Radeon RX6800M
    ASUS 27 QHD 2K External Display
    Xbox Series X

Beat Metal Gear Solid 5! I liked it a lot! There's still a bunch of side missions and harder-difficulty missions left to do, but I've finished the story (it took 58 hours according to Steam).

Beat Metal Gear Solid 5! I liked it a lot! There's still a bunch of side missions and harder-difficulty missions left to do, but I've finished the story (it took 58 hours according to Steam).
    I'm in the same boat. I think I might finish off all of the story missions but I dunno, I am not looking forward to a repeat of certain missions.
    -Oscar Wilde

Yeah, I think I'm done with MGS 5. Now going to focus on some "sports" games for a bit: Forza Motorsport 6 and Blood Bowl II.

Been playing a lot of Ark which I'm really enjoying. More content is coming out weekly and my tribe recently merged with another tribe to beocme the most powerful tribe on the server. This past weekend we raided the number 2 tribe that was threatening us and we'll probably do the same to the #3 tribe because reasons. It's my favorite survival game so far.

Also playing MGS5 off and on. Maybe its me, but I get easily frustrated by the stealth aspect and prefer to snipe from afar and run and gun. Once I stopped caring about the stealth stuff I started to enjoy the game more. I still try to stealth from time to time but I'm must less focused on it.
    Last edited by taggart6; 09-28-2015 at 10:48 AM.

Yeah, I think I'm done with MGS 5. Now going to focus on some "sports" games for a bit: Forza Motorsport 6 and Blood Bowl II.
    I tried, got to like
    Spoiler
    and realized that you had to grind side-ops to unlock more, that was the end for me. I also moved onto a sports game lol, it is Madden time for me till the re-launch of Wasteland 2.
    -Oscar Wilde