The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next? - Page 101

Sharky Forums

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101
Results 1,501 to 1,503 of 1503

Thread: The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next?

Quote Originally Posted by taggart6 View Post
    Just finished Steamworld Dig. Pretty fun little game that plays like across between Metroid and Dig Dug. Ending was kinda abrupt and its pretty short.
    I beat it in around 8.5 hours. Liked it for the most part. Thinking of picking up Steamworld Heist when it's on sale.
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Overwatch, Rocket League, Marvel Heroes
    Currently Reading - Nothing by Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakazie View Post
    I will make an attempt to beat you. I will likely not succeed.

EDIT: I have succeeded.
    Check again.
    Last edited by monroeski; 03-07-2017 at 10:56 AM.
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Overwatch, Rocket League, Marvel Heroes
    Currently Reading - Nothing by Nothing

Stray gaming observations over the past month as I haven't been completing any games:

• Blood Bowl 2 is so great. I'm advancing to the playoffs in the league I've been playing in. I was tied for second in my division after 11 weeks. Yay.
    • Nioh is pretty good. It goes a little too heavily into the loot aspect for me to really love it, but the game is fun to play.
    • Zelda is pretty dang good. I keep trying to dodge like Nioh and it's getting me killed.
    • My progress in painting my actual tabletop Blood Bowl team has stalled because I can't make it to the FLGS as often as I'd like and everyone there just plays Age of Sigmar anyway. I heard rumor of another local shop that has a bunch of Blood Bowl players, so I'll need to see what the crowd there is like and if they have a league going.
    • I bought like 60 orcs and now I'm playing Age of Sigmar. I suck at painting them. The game is fun. The time commitment required to paint them is crazy. I should just throw a total of 3 colors on each guy and call it a day.
    Last edited by Kamakazie; 03-07-2017 at 05:04 PM.