The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next? - Page 6

Sharky Forums

Page 6 of 112 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next?

Quote Originally Posted by Fig View Post
    I started Dawn of War II and while I'm enjoying it, I'm really really bad at it. I'm new to this genre and it shows.
    DoW 2 is awesome. Lets do a 1v1, cmon. CMOOON.

After wolfenstein, finished Batman AA - great game, very very well done

Just quit WoW so now playing more of BF1942 and Fallout 3 GOTA. I'll be staying away from the main Fallout quest until I can explore things for a while. I'd hate to have it end so soon.
    ...WAIT FOR IT

Quote Originally Posted by xclite View Post
    I was really sloppy at first. Once you get used to it, you get much better.
    LOL, thanks. The wording had my mind going in a lot of directions.

Quote Originally Posted by senorgotti View Post
    You should just give up. It's not for you. Just quit... it's OK, the game was on sale. Delete it, so it can't mock you.
    Hello, Jealousy? Is that you again?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakazie View Post
    DoW 2 is awesome. Lets do a 1v1, cmon. CMOOON.
    It probably wouldn't even be fun for you at this point. What if we wait till I progress a bit more through the campaign, and then I'll be down for some humiliation? At this point, getting ultra pwned might break me and cause me to be a little girl as Senorgotti suggest, and give up.
    Currently Playing: DOTA 2, XCOM Enemy Unknown

Mass Effect 2
    Yeah, I liked it. Overall, I probably liked the first one better just because the whole Mass Effect universe was "new". I wish there would've been a twist or two in ME2, but there really wasn't anything that made me go "W.T.F.?".

Next game I'll play, not sure. I still haven't played Batman:AA, so maybe I'll finally do that.
    Last edited by LiquidCrash; 01-27-2010 at 05:00 PM.
    New Build (Oct. 2012)
    -[ ASUS P8Z77-V |:| Intel Core i5-3550 |:| 16GB (2x8) Corsair Vengeance LP |:| EVGA GeForce GTX 660 2GB |:| Samsung 830 256GB |:| Windows 7 ]-
    Currently Playing
    -[ Sleeping Dogs |:| Guild Wars 2 |:| Torchlight 2 ]-

It probably wouldn't even be fun for you at this point. What if we wait till I progress a bit more through the campaign, and then I'll be down for some humiliation? At this point, getting ultra pwned might break me and cause me to be a little girl as Senorgotti suggest, and give up.
    Well MP is practically a different game from the campaign, so you won't be getting any real experience there. The 1v1 would just be humorous to me, I'd really like to team up with you on a botmatch so you can get a feel for the pacing and balance.

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    Well MP is practically a different game from the campaign, so you won't be getting any real experience there. The 1v1 would just be humorous to me, I'd really like to team up with you on a botmatch so you can get a feel for the pacing and balance.
    I might be down for this. I though the game was so-so but I haven't tried MP yet.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

What you gonna do?!? fastitocalon's Avatar
    Well ME2 came out so I'm pretty much playing that now with a dash of Forza 3. Hoping to beat ME2 in the next week. Starting to get a backlog again.

Oh and I beat Army of 2: The 40th day. Talk about frustrating, played it co-op on the hardest setting and it started getting on my nerves, then as I beat it and the final cut scene kicks in it freezes and I had to do the entire last portion of the game again. Made me rage hard. I would give it a 7.5 overall.
    A true friend stabs you in the front.
    -Oscar Wilde

Gamertag: Kelkeen
    PSN ID: Kelkeen
    Heatware: Fastitocalon
    Steam: Fastitocalon

http://raptr.com/badge/dfea8180810e4...7590e2b/fs.png

Cool. I'm down with that. I need a little pacing and balance in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by taggart6 View Post
    I might be down for this. I though the game was so-so but I haven't tried MP yet.
    Cool. I'm down with that. I need a little pacing and balance in my life.

You guys down for some gaming Thursday night?

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    Dunno...I have water damage in my apartment right now so evenings are spent looking for a new place to live... Maybe this weekend.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Sounds good to me.

Finished Fallout 3 GOTY with all locations discovered and all (good) quests completed, all bobbleheads found and dogmeat still alive.
    War... War never changes.

Last game I'd beaten was MW2, twice 'coz first time 'round was @1920x1200 while 2nd time was @5760x1200. Started out a few games, Batman AA, Avatar and Wolfenstein, but haven't quite gotten around to finishing them just yet, I knda lost interest a ways into the games. Just gotten ME2 so I'm playing it when I'm back home.

Edit - BTW, playing GoW again since it can run very nicely in EyeFinity mode.
    Last edited by mikeysg; 01-28-2010 at 03:55 AM.
    Save Ana
    http://www.jpages.net/HelpAna.htm

Main Rig - All AMD build: R9 3900X | GB X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 8GB 3600CL17 Patriot ViperRGB | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 (OS) | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung QVO SATA SSD | 2x 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | 6TB WD Black | Corsair HX 1000 Platinum | CM H500M | Samsung LC49HG90DMEXX 32:9 | iFi Micro iDSD BL | LG SL8YG Soundbar | 64bit Win10 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
    I'm about 10 hours into Star Ocean: The Last Hope. Been a long time since I played a JRPG but I'm enjoying it so far.
    And just beat it after 66 hours.

I think I'm gonna move on to Mass Effect 1 and then 2 next. I started playing 1 a while back and never fully got into it. I'm gonna give it another go.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the conditions that surround him... The unreasonable man adapts surrounding conditions to himself... All progress depends on the unreasonable man."

Sounds good to me.
    I'll be on tonight, just prod me on Steam and we can get some gamings going.