The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next? - Page 7

Sharky Forums

Page 7 of 112 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakazie View Post
    I'll be on tonight, just prod me on Steam and we can get some gamings going.
    Sweet. Any time frame in mind?
    Currently Playing: DOTA 2, XCOM Enemy Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Fig View Post
    Sweet. Any time frame in mind?
    I was thinking around now-time.

What you gonna do?!? fastitocalon's Avatar
    Just beat Mass Effect 2. It was pretty good and I plan on playing it through again on the 360 so I can continue my original character.

+gfx
    +story
    +replayability is through the roof

-A lot like the first one
    -Very short, beat it in like 22 hours doing everything I could find.

90/100

Gonna play Bayonetta next, hopefully gamefly gets it in today.
    A true friend stabs you in the front.
    -Oscar Wilde

Gamertag: Kelkeen
    PSN ID: Kelkeen
    Heatware: Fastitocalon
    Steam: Fastitocalon

http://raptr.com/badge/dfea8180810e4...7590e2b/fs.png

I just "beat" NFS Shift. 930 achievement points, level 50 driver. Not sure what I'll play next.

I tried to get into Mass Effect again, couldn't do it. Maybe some other time.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the conditions that surround him... The unreasonable man adapts surrounding conditions to himself... All progress depends on the unreasonable man."

Tiger Shark
    Just beat Neverwinter Nights 2 (Original campaign).

Never got this when it was released because my computer at that time wouldve probably ran it too slow and because of bad reviews.

I have to say this game is MUCH better than reviewers make it out to be. The original campaign, which has often been criticized was interesting and fun, the characters were all interesting as well and I found it to be a very, very good RPG and probably the best RPG I have played in years. Then again, I am a fan of the D&D style RPGS starting from the Baldur's Gate series, so I might be biased.

Still, anyone on the fence in buying NWN 2 right now, go right for it. The Gold version, which includes the Mask Of The Betrayer expansion should be found quite cheap now.

As for what's next, I dont know. I have a lot to play through. I will probably start on Mask Of The Betrayer expansion, while also devoting more time to a few games I started but put off while trudging through NWN2, like Resident Evil 4 and Stalker: Clear Sky.

AMD Phenom 2 X4 : 955 BE
    Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P
    4GB DDR3 Corsair 1333
    XFX Radeon 4890 1GB
    320GB Western Digital RE3
    1 TB Western Digital Black
    750W Corsair PSU
    Thermaltake Armor+ MX Case
    NEC DVD-RW 3520
    Razer Copperhead Mouse
    Windows 7 Pro

I beat GTA IV, prob going back to CS:S for a while.
    Rigs
    Custom Built: Intel i7 930 @ 2.8 Ghz, 5870 GPU, 12 GIG Ram,3x1.5 TBs,1x500 GB, 250 GB SSD Logitech G51 surrond sound 27 inch monitor FUll Tower Cooler Master Case
    Laptop: M17X 2.83Ghz Dual Core, 4870 GPU, 4 GIG Ram, 320 GIG, 500 GIG HDD
    Get around Lappy: ASUS Aspire One: 1.6 GHz, IGP, 1 GIG ram, 160 GIG HDD

just beat mass effect 2 and it was freakin SWEEEEEET! going to go back to dragon age and/or bfbc2
    Batou's evil twin
    Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Citizen View Post
    im a homosexual but i disliike obama for his non-*** policies
    Quote Originally Posted by ua549 View Post
    I'm happy for you. Why don't you go pick up a case of AIDS.

I don't roll on Shabbos! Timman_24's Avatar
    I'm in between a few games right now. Still playing ME2 but am also playing Puzzle Quest and Dragon Age again (with mods this time and a mage main character.) I recently beat 4x4: Hummer which is actually pretty good. If you liked the old offroad games such as 1nsane, 4x4 Evo, Test Drive Offroad, etc then you should give it a try. Can't wait for FF13.
    PC: Corsair 550D
    4280k | Asus Rampage Gene | Mushkin 4x4GB | EVGA 780
    Intel 120GB SSD + 2TB Seagate | Seasonic 660 Plat
    2x Alphacool XT45 | Laing DDC | Bitspower

Currently playing: Civ 5
    Last Game Beaten: Walking Dead

I'm about 25 hours into Blue Dragon. I'm getting my jrpg fix on before ff13.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the conditions that surround him... The unreasonable man adapts surrounding conditions to himself... All progress depends on the unreasonable man."

Finished off No More Heroes 2 a couple weeks ago in 2 days. It was great as expected, though I'm not sure that it was as good overall as the first game. Definitely improved a lot of things from the first, though.
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Gravity Rush 2, DOOM (2017), Nex Machina
    Currently Reading - Dracula by Bram Stoker

Mr Zurkon is here to kill PointlesS's Avatar
    I played Trine for 8 hours on Sunday and beat it in one sitting. I enjoyed most of it, minus the last level. It was a little rough around the edges, but I got it when it was $5 on Steam and it was well worth it. I was a little disappointed with the knight in that he felt worse than the thief in terms of combat. Considering that's supposed to be his only strength, I never really used him much. It wasn't until I got a giant hammer towards the end when I felt like he was actually useful. Overall, a pretty solid game. I may replay it on the hardest level that was locked and get all the secrets, but I don't know.

Next on the list is continuing to play Global Agenda and Battlefield Bad Company 2. I just bought a new computer, and I can't wait to play Bad Company 2 on maxed settings.
    Lian Li PC-K7B | Intel i5 750 | 4GB A-Data 1600 | Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3R | XFX Radeon 5850 | 2-640GB WD Caviar Blue | X-fi Xtrememusic | Klipsch Promedia 5.1 Ultra | Dell U2311H | Antec Basiq Plus 550W | NEC 3550A | Win7 Ultimate x64
    and a whole lot of lovin..

Finished Mass Effect 2, not impressed, as I loved ME 1 I'm disappointed and hoping ME3 will up the stakes.

Started Dragon Age, pretty impressed so far.
    Professional lurker

Just beat Bayonetta, out of control is what that game is.

+Style
    +feel badass
    +controls

-Repetition
    -Grace & Glory (play it and you will understand lol)

I would give it a 85/100, a lot of my frustration was because I wasn't very good at the game.

Not sure what I'm gonna play next, I have Heavy Rain on preorder for next tuesday so whatever I play till then is gonna be a stopgap for that game.
    -Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by fastitocalon View Post
    Just beat Bayonetta, out of control is what that game is.

+Style
    +feel badass
    +controls

-Repetition
    -Grace & Glory (play it and you will understand lol)

I would give it a 85/100, a lot of my frustration was because I wasn't very good at the game.

Not sure what I'm gonna play next, I have Heavy Rain on preorder for next tuesday so whatever I play till then is gonna be a stopgap for that game.
    Grace and Glory aren't too bad, its the gold versions of them, Gracious and Glorious that annihilate me. I seriously can't get past the Prologue on Hard because of an early fight with these guys that keeps going until you can pull off 3 torture attacks on them.

EDIT: I seriously loved this game. The style, combat system and complete badassery just combine to make something truly memorable. Out of curiosity, what weapons did you end up using towards the end of the game? For my A set I used the sword + lightning boots, B set I used the whip + Scarborough for ranged fights. I also only found 2 Alfheim Portals my first time through the game, didn't even know that many existed until I poked my head into GameFAQs after completing Normal difficulty. I really need to get back and play more
    Last edited by Kamakazie; 02-20-2010 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakazie View Post
    Grace and Glory aren't too bad, its the gold versions of them, Gracious and Glorious that annihilate me. I seriously can't get past the Prologue on Hard because of an early fight with these guys that keeps going until you can pull off 3 torture attacks on them.

EDIT: I seriously loved this game. The style, combat system and complete badassery just combine to make something truly memorable. Out of curiosity, what weapons did you end up using towards the end of the game? For my A set I used the sword + lightning boots, B set I used the whip + Scarborough for ranged fights. I also only found 2 Alfheim Portals my first time through the game, didn't even know that many existed until I poked my head into GameFAQs after completing Normal difficulty. I really need to get back and play more
    I used some sword I got early in the game and the guns I got at the beginning lol, I imagine I could have made the game easier on myself. I pretty much just wanted to smash face, too bad after about the 7th chapter it was mine being smashed lol. Though at like chapter 14 I bought some hearts and actually used my 1st health potion. Got easier after that, I don't even wanna try it on hard though.
    -Oscar Wilde