The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next? - Page 97

Sharky Forums

Page 97 of 112 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1667

Thread: The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next?

What you gonna do?!? fastitocalon's Avatar
    Battleborn is not bad, quite surprised by the amount of fun I'm having with it.
    A true friend stabs you in the front.
    -Oscar Wilde

Gamertag: Kelkeen
    PSN ID: Kelkeen
    Heatware: Fastitocalon
    Steam: Fastitocalon

http://raptr.com/badge/dfea8180810e4...7590e2b/fs.png

Great White Shark
    Quote Originally Posted by fastitocalon View Post
    And this weekend it's part of the humble 2K bundle. I might have to grab it.

Crusader for the 64-bit Era.
    New Rule: 2GB per core, minimum.

Intel i7-9700K | Asrock Z390 Phantom Gaming ITX | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB SSD
    64GB DDR4-2666 Samsung | EVGA RTX 2070 Black edition
    Fractal Arc Midi |Seasonic X650 PSU | Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra | Windows 10 Pro x64

Quote Originally Posted by fastitocalon View Post
    This tweet will forever be my lasting image of Battleborn -

Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Gravity Rush 2, DOOM (2017), Nex Machina
    Currently Reading - Dracula by Bram Stoker

What you gonna do?!? fastitocalon's Avatar
    Randy Pitchford is an idiot.
    A true friend stabs you in the front.
    -Oscar Wilde

Gamertag: Kelkeen
    PSN ID: Kelkeen
    Heatware: Fastitocalon
    Steam: Fastitocalon

http://raptr.com/badge/dfea8180810e4...7590e2b/fs.png

Randy Pitchford is indeed an idiot. Battleborn is a really good game that was marketed terribly.

Wow, I've been away for quite a while, SF has quietened down a fair bit. Anyway, last game I'd beaten was Doom and it was a hoot, not quite sure what I'd try next.....perhaps The Witcher 3.
    Save Ana
    http://www.jpages.net/HelpAna.htm

Main Rig - All AMD build: R9 3900X | GB X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 8GB 3600CL17 Patriot ViperRGB | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 (OS) | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung QVO SATA SSD | 2x 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | 6TB WD Black | Corsair HX 1000 Platinum | CM H500M | Samsung LC49HG90DMEXX 32:9 | iFi Micro iDSD BL | LG SL8YG Soundbar | 64bit Win10 Pro

Wow, not updated my games since Feb. It's sad the Sharky's has become a distant memory at times. Have since finished up The Bureau XCOM Declassified, the new Tomb Raider (2013), Fuse (which my son and I played co-op), and Far Cry 3. Right now working through Fallout 4 and will go to finish up Wasteland 2 once I'm done with that. Afterwards I HAVE GOT to play Alan Wake. So, so behind....

Still sticking with Epistory but it feels like the developers started with art style and storytelling method and just shoehorned a typing game in there somewhere where they could.

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    Been playing Monster Hunter Generations and just hit the 50 hour mark. I'm not quite sure what to make of it yet. I'm finding it a lot easier then previous MH games but I'm still having fun with it so :shurg:.

Might get back into Ark since my old tribe group is looking to start up again.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Finished Epistory. Opinion unchanged. Not a strong recommend.

Played through Jazzpunk. Fun enough if you're into really off the wall humor. Finished it in about 2 hours, wouldn't pay the full $14.99 but on sale for <$5 would be a good pickup.

Played a few hours of No Man's Sky and found it to be really disappointing. It did push me to load up Ark again which I'm playing on a PVE server hosting the new TheCenter map.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

I beat Zombie Army Trilogy! It was okay.

- Played through the entire thing two player on the hardest difficulty. I turned that difficulty down to Normal for the final mission because the final boss encounter was too damn hard for us.
    - The level design is pretty good and the secrets are well-hidden.
    - The Sniper Elite engine was designed for the slower pace of the Sniper Elite games and feels a bit janky for the more hectic action that this game features. It was easy for me to get used to after a short while but my co-op partner never stopped being annoyed by this.
    - There are random spikes in difficulty that can really take you by surprise. Many times these more difficult encounters were more fun than frustrating to me and were a welcome change of pace.
    - The last act of the game has some encounters that feel like they last too long and the checkpoints are too few and far between.
    - Act 1 and 2 (previously released as standalone games and now updated to the Sniper Elite 3 engine for Zombie Army Trilogy) are overall way more enjoyable than the third act.

Next up: Going to finish up Starbound.
    Last edited by Kamakazie; 08-19-2016 at 02:13 PM.

Make sure toe grab the Mech mod for Starbound.

I've been feeling like I want to play a JRPG for a few years now but haven't been able to get into any past an hour or two since a Suikoden replay 2 years ago, and it was a year again before that that I played Devil Summoners. Started up a lot of others but none of them stuck.

A few months ago I started up The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky and once again only got an hour or two in, but I picked it back up a week or so ago and I think I'm feeling it this time.
    Last edited by monroeski; 08-20-2016 at 08:02 PM.

I beat Starbound! I liked it! It's so much better than it was when I last played it 2 years ago. I still like Terraria better.

Now I started over again with a bunch of mods installed (including the Frackin' Universe mod which seems to add a ridiculous amount of stuff).

Next up: EDF! EDF!! EDF!!! (Earth Defense Force 4.1)

EDIT: BONUS COMPLETION - I beat the 4th Hitman episode this weekend in a few different ways. It's good, but probably my least favorite map thus far. There's not a lot of room for play/experimentation but what's there is fun.

EDIT, EDIT: Also I finally started playing Dishonored.
    Last edited by Kamakazie; 08-23-2016 at 05:28 PM.