I picked up a 120GB SSD from newegg last week that was on sale. I have been wanting one for a long time but they were way to expensive. I finally got it and now after the impulse buy I am not sure the best way to take advantage of its speed? I have Windows 7 64bit and 2 1TB drives currently running in raid 0 configuration. What is the best way to use the drive? Should I install only windows 7 on it, and keep the other drive for my applications and games? I was thinking I could get by with the OS installed and just a few games that I play on a regular basis and uninstall them after I am done to play new ones. But after trying it and installing just two games I am already finding myself low on space. Seems Star Wars the old republic needs 50gb of HD space!

So what would be the best performance usage of this drive for me? I am thinking just the OS? Will that help the performance of gaming in general even if the games themselves are not installed on it, or did I just blow some cash to have a faster system boot?

Feeling kind of silly now, lol.

Thanks