Apple kills it with new iPad lineup

Sharky Forums

Thread: Apple kills it with new iPad lineup

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by MrDigital View Post
    I still think about people talking on here about how the iPad was going to be an abstract failure every time I see sales numbers... anyways I'm getting a "new iPad". WiFi only version. While I think LTE is sweet I never go anywhere I would need cellular on my ipad, and besides my iphone can create a wireless network if I needed to get online anyways.
    Before the first iPad came out, I was predicting that it would have no 3G, because they would actually want you to tether it to your iPhone (i.e. wifi-only unless you also own an iPhone).

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel Meat
    I bought a bluetooth keyboard for it which made a big difference for when im using it on forums and such...
    I agree that typing on a tablet (I only have a kindle fire) isn't so fun, but I still feel like once you get down to using a tablet with a keyboard, you might as well just pull out the laptop/netbook.
    Last edited by linoleum; 03-12-2012 at 08:55 AM. Reason: and of course by "want you to tether" I mean some proprietary iPhone-only type of tethering