Dead Space 3 *SPOILERS*

Sharky Forums

Thread: Dead Space 3 *SPOILERS*

Dead Space 3 *SPOILERS*

It isn't as scary as the first two, but it does have its moments. I guess putting the suit back on for the third time does lead to a homogeneous experience.

I love the build your own weapon thing. At the moment I'm running around with a weapon thats changed 4 or more times, getting more powerful each time. Plasma Rifle with a no Splash Damage Rocket Launcher FTW!

I didn't like the jealous boyfriend story arc but after I shot my rival in the face I sure did stomp his body into little pieces and then throw them off the cliff.

I miss some of the original Necromorphs, seeing an Infector flapping around in an area I couldn't get to at the moment alway filled me with a sense of dread. DS3 has no really scary Necromorphs IMO.

The in game RMS is full of LOL, 5 euro to make my scavenger bots talk? Ummm NO.

So far I've I've made it to the second part of the cliff climbing and pretty much raged quit right there. I'll go back to it later today, but getting squashed > 10 times in a row is my limit of not having fun, so I took a break.

Good game, could have been better, but it is a Dead Space game, no if and or buts about it.

8 out 10 stars. <- subject to change when I finish it.
    Last edited by Wurm; 08-17-2013 at 08:06 AM.
    War... War never changes.

The story does get better as it goes along, but its one huge clÃ*che. I think the whole time I've played it the game has made me jump twice.

One good thing is that its a nice long game, kinda of tired of games that last less than a few hours (MOH SP I finished in less than 6 hours).

Near the end of the game it becomes really obvious how they programmed it to try to force you to use the cash shop. You start running out of ammo, so you have to wait on the scavenger bots to return to make more.

For just 6 dollars you can make them return in half the time and with twice the load . <-insert rolleyes smiley here.

The reason its noticeable is that scrap metal is used for both upgrading your suit and making ammo. And its the only crafting material you have in limited supply.

26 hours of game-play and the ending is a lot better than the beginning.

I'll stick to my prior rating, DS 1 and 2 are better but its still a good game.