Ok guys, I have an ASUS Crosshair IV Formula Motherboard MOBO, and I've tried TWO different ASUS GTX560 Ti cards on the mother board, in every PCIE_16 slot there is. No signal at all to the monitor. The monitor works fine, and I can't imagine TWO cards and/or all slots are bad, so there has to be something obvious I am missing. I have both power inputs plugged in (though each PCIE power cable from my corsair 750 has a little extra module attached) and the fans spin up just fine. I can't see post nor can I access the BIOS because I have no image on the monitor at all, please help!!

Here are my system specs:

AMD FD8150FRGUBOX FX-8150 Processor

ASUS Crosshair IV Formula Motherboard

Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A2133C11R Vengeance Red Desktop Memory Kit - 8GB (2x 4GB), PC3-17000, DDR3-2133MHz

Patriot PPSE60GS25SSDR Pyro SE Solid State Drive - 60GB, SATA III

Seagate ST1000DM003 Barracuda 1TB Hard Drive (x2)

Lite-On iHES112-04 12X Internal Blu-Ray Writer (x2)

Corsair HX 750 PSU

ASUS ENGTX560 Ti DCII TOP/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560 Ti DirectCU II TOP Video Card

I can't help but think there is just some cable on the MOBO I neglected to plug in, but for the life of me, I have no idea.

I've removed all but the essentials for booting. I've swapped RAM slots, swapped out memory sticks, etc. I even bought a Sempron as I heard the Bulldozer needs a BIOS flash to work on that board. but even with the old CPU, I am still getting no signal. I know the monitor works, I've tested it on another machine. It is a brand new build.