Kotor 1 Troubleshooting. Plz help!

Sharky Forums

Thread: Kotor 1 Troubleshooting. Plz help!

Sushi

Unhappy Kotor 1 Troubleshooting. Plz help!

Ok, im ambout to scream. I just had to restore my computer becuz i updated kotor and after i made it into orbit around Taris, my computer seized, had to b restarted and then suddenly the game wouldnt work anymore. I reinstalled kotor and managed to keep my save game intact. It will play now, however it will not let me past the sith fighters. destroying them isnt a problem, its after i destroy them that it just sits there. my allies dont say anything, and it will leave me in the turret indeffenently. PLLZZZ help me!

Sushi

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Norgra View Post
    Ok, im ambout to scream. I just had to restore my computer becuz i updated kotor and after i made it into orbit around Taris, my computer seized, had to b restarted and then suddenly the game wouldnt work anymore. I reinstalled kotor and managed to keep my save game intact. It will play now, however it will not let me past the sith fighters. destroying them isnt a problem, its after i destroy them that it just sits there. my allies dont say anything, and it will leave me in the turret indeffenently. PLLZZZ help me!
    DISREGARD 1ST POST. READ THIS POST: Ok, im about to scream. I just had to restore my computer becuz i updated kotor and after i made it into orbit around Taris, my computer seized, had to b restarted and then suddenly the game wouldnt work anymore. It said something about a securom disc emulator issue. I reinstalled kotor and managed to keep my save game intact. It will play now, however it will not let me past the sith fighters. destroying them isnt a problem, its after i destroy them that it just sits there. my allies dont say anything, and it will leave me in the turret indeffenently. PLLZZZ help me!

kotor is a very VERY buggy game. I had so many issues while playing it (its worth it however, don't get me wrong) that I recommend installing every patch you can find for it.

Also if you are using Windows 7 I recommend trying to run the game in XP Mode.
    War... War never changes.