The Division Snowdrop Engine video

Sharky Forums

Thread: The Division Snowdrop Engine video

Expensive Sushi

The Division Snowdrop Engine video

Thank the gods and goddesses they have confirmed this game for PC. Looks like it will be damned amazing.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/j...ere-featurette

Drool.
    Currently playing: Destiny. NHL 15. (ONE) Stronghold Crusader 2. KF2 (PC).
    Gamer Tag: MajorPayne189 Steam ID: MajorPayne
    I7 930, Gigabyte x58a, 6 GB DDR3, 1 TB Black, Radeon 5850, Corsair 750W, Win 7 x64

Expensive Sushi
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakespy View Post
    Drool.
    I could not have put it better myself!

Expensive Sushi
    Ah crap. I've seen it rumored that the game might be delayed into 2015. Anyone hear anything about this? If so that bums me out. I know its a good thing though, better to be late than messed up. Still, was really looking forward to this one. If its true I'll have to look forward to it a bit longer. Anyway, if anyone hears anything let me know! Searches online for me only show that its a rumor ubisoft won't comment on.

Still haven't heard anything. But I agree, the longer they take the better. I'm so sick of rushed games.
    Currently playing: Destiny. NHL 15. (ONE) Stronghold Crusader 2. KF2 (PC).
    Gamer Tag: MajorPayne189 Steam ID: MajorPayne
    I7 930, Gigabyte x58a, 6 GB DDR3, 1 TB Black, Radeon 5850, Corsair 750W, Win 7 x64

Expensive Sushi
    There's an update! And it's good! Sorry, this news is almost 2 weeks late but I only just ran across this myself. Be sure to see the new Snowdrop video at the end of the article. I could use more on gameplay but if anotehr Snowdrop trailer is what we got I'll take it :-) Im just glad to see some news.

Anyway:

http://www.ibtimes.com/tom-clancys-d...engine-1563526

Expensive Sushi
    A small write-up went up yesterday on gamespot. It's really good to hear about the commitment to quality but it does raise the question of whether or not the game will actually release this year (they aren't saying it might be delayed but they are using Watch Dogs' delay to make a point about "quality over time"). I guess we'll see if it comes out this year but if it doesn't I can deal with it as long as the game is quality. The various articles and such saying it will or won't be out this year is starting to drive me a little batty.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the.../1100-6419001/