Sharky MP Jamboree - Page 3

Sharky Forums

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sharky MP Jamboree

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamakazie View Post
    Doom in a Can is not going away! I still think the name is funny even though I was only 20 when I first named it. It just sounds like Shark Pool will actually be active as a community because I know nobody ever paid attention to the events in Doom in a Can.
    For now, Anyone can post events and announcements on Shark Pool so hopefully that helps in getting some momentum going. If people want to see more Mp gaming then they have the ability and tools to start it.

Also, looking for a team to play hamemrwatch and renegade ops!
    Last edited by taggart6; 07-02-2014 at 09:42 AM.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindir View Post
    If Doom in a Can is going away, can someone throw an invite my way for Shark Pool?
    I sent an invite to everyone on my firends list. Whats your steam name? I thought I had you already.

EDIT: If your name is Vitrix then I sent you an invite a few days ago. Check steam and see if you are missing it. It won't let me resend since I guess you already have one in your "mailbox" so to speak.
    Last edited by taggart6; 07-02-2014 at 09:42 AM.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by taggart6 View Post
    Check steam and see if you are missing it. It won't let me resend since I guess you already have one in your "mailbox" so to speak.
    Got it, thanks! Dunno why I didn't see it before. Might be because I have only been logging in to the website directly lately and not the client.
    Insert ancient Sharky sig here
    [
    Prince Vindir of the OC Crusaders
    Holding Boundaries and Breaking Barriers

]

Hammerhead Shark
    Can I get an invite? Steam name is "nbailey". Thanks!
    Nick_B
    Currently running Ubuntu and Windows 7.

Sent!

Goldfish
    I have been playing a lot of borderlands 2. I have just started playing payday 2.

Let's make tonight the night of Smite! I'll be on around 9pm EDT and be playing until around midnight, so come on in and I can help you have a positive experience. Add "Kamakazie" to your friends list for my main account and "CarrotOfFury" for my smurf account that I can jump on so we don't match you up with high-rank opponents when you're still trying to get comfortable with the game.

Also know that there is currently a Curse voice client being beta tested for Smite that is pretty dang nice for what it is. If you use this voice client in any one game before the end of August, Curse will send you a code for 200 free gems that you can use to buy gods, voice packs, skins or ward skins in-game. You can grab that at http://beta.cursevoice.com/games/smite.

Hammerhead Shark innocentbastard's Avatar
    I have been trying Smite and it isn't bad. I am not a big Moba fan in general. Arena and Assault are the two I have played so far and enjoyed. I do best at ranged which is odd since I usually play melee.
    Currently Playing:
    PC: BFBC2, MOH, COD: Black Ops
    360: nothing

BFBC2=Brennok
    Steam=Brennok
    Xbox 360=Nobrumski
    Gamespy=Nobrumski

Quote Originally Posted by innocentbastard View Post
    I have been trying Smite and it isn't bad. I am not a big Moba fan in general. Arena and Assault are the two I have played so far and enjoyed. I do best at ranged which is odd since I usually play melee.
    I suck with melee gods too! The only ones I'm good with are Bastet and Freya.

Hammerhead Shark innocentbastard's Avatar
    Tried conquest again and that is definitely not for me.
    Currently Playing:
    PC: BFBC2, MOH, COD: Black Ops
    360: nothing

BFBC2=Brennok
    Steam=Brennok
    Xbox 360=Nobrumski
    Gamespy=Nobrumski

Quote Originally Posted by innocentbastard View Post
    Tried conquest again and that is definitely not for me.
    Same here. I've tried it several times, actually did well a few times, but if your team isn't coordinated then that is just not a good time.