WAsteland 2 is Out

Sharky Forums

Thread: WAsteland 2 is Out

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar

WAsteland 2 is Out

Post your impressions here.

For me, I'll probably wait till I wrap up Shadowrun Returns: Dragonfall Director's Cut which dropped 2 days ago.

I've heard that W2 is pretty solid but there are some annoying skill mechanics which I hope will be resolved in an update.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

What you gonna do?!? fastitocalon's Avatar
    I am not far enough removed from Divinity: Original Sin to jump into another game of the same depth. Maybe next year I'll pick it up at some point.
    A true friend stabs you in the front.
    -Oscar Wilde

Gamertag: Kelkeen
    PSN ID: Kelkeen
    Heatware: Fastitocalon
    Steam: Fastitocalon

http://raptr.com/badge/dfea8180810e4...7590e2b/fs.png

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    Still need to wrap that one up as well.

D:OS just released a new update that introduces a bunch of new side characters. I'm tempted to re-roll my game.

I've really enjoyed my knight and mage, but The water/air NPC is an *** and I would like to rebuild my group now that I know what points really do what. Too bad you can't respec the other members of your party.
    Last edited by taggart6; 09-19-2014 at 03:00 PM.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

That's interesting. I need to check, but I thought there was a boxed version shipping out. I would have figured they'd send those out to backers before releasing wide to steam.
    Insert ancient Sharky sig here
    [
    Prince Vindir of the OC Crusaders
    Holding Boundaries and Breaking Barriers

]

Great White Shark
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindir View Post
    That's interesting. I need to check, but I thought there was a boxed version shipping out. I would have figured they'd send those out to backers before releasing wide to steam.
    I think boxed versions are still being processed. That being said, you should have gotten a Steam code as well. I only backed at the level to get the code, which sadly has been lying fallow in my steam account since they offered up the beta.

Crusader for the 64-bit Era.
    New Rule: 2GB per core, minimum.

Intel i7-9700K | Asrock Z390 Phantom Gaming ITX | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB SSD
    64GB DDR4-2666 Samsung | EVGA RTX 2070 Black edition
    Fractal Arc Midi |Seasonic X650 PSU | Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra | Windows 10 Pro x64

I haven't bought a PC game in years. My son plays some stuff on my steam account though and I think he has bought a few things here and there. I'd really like to see a demo of Wasteland 2. If it runs well enough on my comp it's definitely a game I'd be interested in based on the gameplay videos I've seen. The original was one of my favorite C64 games. Often wondered why there was never a sequel.

It's awesome. It is mix of fallout and jagged alliance. So, old school stuff. If you have any interest at all in the old game, or turn based combat, or even in post-apocalyptic stories you'll enjoy it. Thumbs up from me.
    Xbox gamertag: oWastelander
    Laptop: ASUS ROG Strix G15 AMD Advantage Ryzen 9 5980HX Radeon RX6800M
    ASUS 27 QHD 2K External Display
    Xbox Series X

Quote Originally Posted by Astros Fan View Post
    It's awesome. It is mix of fallout and jagged alliance. So, old school stuff. If you have any interest at all in the old game, or turn based combat, or even in post-apocalyptic stories you'll enjoy it. Thumbs up from me.
    Okay, that comparison sounds awesome. I would play it immediately, but I'm hooked on Destiny. D: