Free Game Time: Google Maps Pac Man...

Sharky Forums

Thread: Free Game Time: Google Maps Pac Man...

Ultra Great White Shark!! richardginn's Avatar

Free Game Time: Google Maps Pac Man...

You can go anywhere in the world and attempt this game.

Click on the pacman item on the bottom of the screen.

https://www.google.com/maps/@27.1732...,18z/data=!1e3
    www.myeducational plan.com-come see my plan to fix the USA educational system. I hope this is sig legal. Major Site Design Update on July 18, 2006. On June 18, 2009 passed the 10,000 post mark. December 24, 2009: Major Theme change and more....

Tried playing a bit yesterday but honestly didn't think it was all that fun. Good concept, but in some neighborhoods I basically couldn't move anywhere at all and in others it was hard to tell which direction I needed to hit to go down a given road (if the roads were diagonals, for example).
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Gravity Rush 2, DOOM (2017), Nex Machina
    Currently Reading - Dracula by Bram Stoker

Ultra Great White Shark!! richardginn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monroeski View Post
    Tried playing a bit yesterday but honestly didn't think it was all that fun. Good concept, but in some neighborhoods I basically couldn't move anywhere at all and in others it was hard to tell which direction I needed to hit to go down a given road (if the roads were diagonals, for example).

I am going to agree with on this.
    www.myeducational plan.com-come see my plan to fix the USA educational system. I hope this is sig legal. Major Site Design Update on July 18, 2006. On June 18, 2009 passed the 10,000 post mark. December 24, 2009: Major Theme change and more....