Divinity Original Sin 2

Sharky Forums

Thread: Divinity Original Sin 2

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar

Divinity Original Sin 2

The preview is out and the game looks phenomenal

http://www.polygon.com/features/2015...eplay-hands-on

Its almost like a scripted DnD encounter with 4 people. The biggest issue will be finding 3 others that can all play at the same time.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

It looks awesome.

The kickstarter is live. They have an early bird special where you can get the game for $25

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...original-sin-2

I went ahead and backed it consider how awesome 1 was, the positive things reviewers are saying about the pre-build showing, and my love of RPGs.

If you are interested, check it out soon. The early bird copies are going fast.

Any one interested in getting a group together to play this?
    Last edited by taggart6; 08-26-2015 at 11:32 AM.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

I backed it at the pledge level that includes Original Sin - Enhanced Edition.

Do you not already own the first one? The enhanced edition is also a free upgrade for current owners of the game.
    Last edited by taggart6; 08-26-2015 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by taggart6 View Post
    Do you not already own the first one? The enhanced edition is also a free upgrade for current owners of the game.
    I don't own the original.

Really?

Oh man its one of the best RPGs I've played in a LONG time
    Last edited by taggart6; 08-26-2015 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by taggart6 View Post
    Really?

Oh man its one of the best RPGs I've played in a LONG time
    There's too many RPGs!

1. I still need to finish Witcher 3 and Pillars of Eternity.
    2. I own Wasteland 2 since I backed it on KS, but I never played it and now there's a "director's cut" of that coming soon, so I can easily wait on that.
    3. I was gifted Shadowrun Returns as well as Shadowrun: Dragonfall and I haven't played those yet.
    4. I've been slowly chipping away at the Dragon Quest games on iOS (I started with 4 for some reason). They're fun but grindy, but also the game never tells you where to go, only what you need to do and it's up to you to figure the rest out which is awesome but also frustrating since I play it in 15-minute spurts.

I still fire up Monster Hunter 4 every couple weeks and wonder why I don't play more of that game, but then a friend invites me to play Smite or Rocket League and I remember why I can't play single player games anymore.

Working through Witcher 2 right now and putting off W3 and PoE until all the DLC is out. I got half way through D:OS 1 but with the enhanced edition coming out I'm going to wait to replay it. I'm in the same baot for wasteland although I did beat the first shadow run story!

Really liking Ark Survival Evolved. But its terribly slow with out a tribe.

The new Stretch goals are pretty slick. The DM mode and Mod tools sound promising

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...project_update