DOOM is really REALLY good.

Sharky Forums

Thread: DOOM is really REALLY good.

DOOM is really REALLY good.

I'm having a blast. I kill everything on the level and then go looking for secrets, so far I haven't been disappointed.

My only complaint is the jump boots kinda suck, I hope they get a height upgrade, since I just found them and they are less than adequate.
    War... War never changes.

Tried running the beta on my laptop and it ran horribly, even on the menus. Forgot to try it out on my desktop before it was over (on which it should run better).

Was thinking about waiting on it for a sale or when I upgrade my desktop hardware, but it occurred to me while writing this post that I could always just pick it up on Steam and if it runs like crap get a refund.
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Gravity Rush 2, DOOM (2017), Nex Machina
    Currently Reading - Dracula by Bram Stoker

It's an awesome game! I don't like the multiplayer at all, but the campaign is great!

Those jump boots don't get better but I never felt like they were inadequate. You do get the ability to have a lot more air control later on that might make them feel better to you.

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    Will have to check this out once I get through some of my back log. Workign through witcher 3 which is a very very very very long game.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.