What are you guys playing these days? - Page 4

Sharky Forums

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What are you guys playing these days?

Played through Gravity Rush recently. Feels like a game with a lot of great ideas and character that just never quite puts it all together into a great game. Control issues and camera issues in a game that requires a bit of precision at times.

Started up the sequel and am a few hours in. Has a lot more polish than the first for sure, though it has its own issues; starts pretty slow, and I've heard the open world is a bit TOO big and I've already felt that a bit even this early.

Other than that, started up Titan Quest again with this new expansion getting surprise released recently. TQ is possibly my favorite game ever in the genre so it doesn't take much for me to find an excuse to install it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Astros Fan View Post
    He said the key to wins is playing aggressive from the get go, then when it gets down to the end playing smart.
    Haven't played it personally but I'd heard the key to wins is just prone crawling everywhere and hoping nobody sees you until it gets near the end.
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Overwatch, Rocket League, Marvel Heroes
    Currently Reading - Nothing by Nothing

I tried to get into PUBG but it felt too janky for me. I'll check it out again when 1.0 hits, but I'm in now rush to get back to it.

Rainbow Six Siege has been my main game of choice for the past few months now. It is excellent.

Never started up PUBG for some reason, but now that Fortnite is out and I've watched some of it on Twitch I feel like I would enjoy that more anyway.
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Overwatch, Rocket League, Marvel Heroes
    Currently Reading - Nothing by Nothing

I haven't played Fortnite. I'm a sellout and have been playing Battlefront II on my Xbox quite a bit. Also started Wasteland 2 up again and have almost finished the game. Oh, and CSGO..I can't escape it.
    Xbox:n1n3mil
    Desktop: X370 Taichi, Ryzen 5 1600, 16GB RAM, GTX1060 6GB
    Laptop: Asus G73JH i7Q720 HD5870 8GB RAM
    Son's Desktop: i5-6500, R9-380X Black edition, 16GB RAM, SSDs
    Tablet: Surface 3 (simple steam games, some old source gaming, and Xbox one streaming)
    Xbox One: two of them

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    Spending most of my time with Monster Hunter Stories.

Will be done with my MBA this Monday and will start on the new Zelda expansion!
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.