program to check if the parts are used

Sharky Forums

Thread: program to check if the parts are used

Hybrid View

Sushi

program to check if the parts are used

Is there a program or some way to see if a new computer's parts are new or used?
    I remember a program that shows how many hours I've been using each hard drive.
    Does anyone know this program and something similar for the other computer parts?

Sushi
    I think it can be understood by the appearance of the details, as well as with the help of the opinion of a professional

Programs like Crystal Disk Info or DiskCheckup or HDDLife Pro or Everest...

Expensive Sushi
    Quote Originally Posted by proxops-pete View Post
    Programs like Crystal Disk Info or DiskCheckup or HDDLife Pro or Everest...
    To know the detailed.....

Expensive Sushi
    I don't think it can be known for a RAM but it certainly possible for a hard drive and your motherboard. You don't even need a software to know that. Right before your system boots up, you need to go to the BIOS Setup. Generally, there is a tab where you can see when your machine is manufactured.

Expensive Sushi
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinson View Post
    I don't think it can be known for a RAM but it certainly possible for a hard drive and your motherboard. You don't even need a software to know that. Right before your system boots up, HostGator DreamHost Bluehost you need to go to the BIOS Setup. Generally, there is a tab where you can see when your machine is manufactured.
    there is many programs in windows , he don't need to go to bios to see that

Sushi
    Buying 2nd hand or ‘green’ parts can save huge amounts of money. But remember, these parts are 2nd hand, so it is unrealistic to expect them to be in ‘as new’ condition. However, unless otherwise stated, when supplied their condition should correspond to their description.

Everest Portable is an all-in-one computer diagnostics and benchmarking program. It has the features you need

Sushi
    It is better to ask the seller about it and then check visually and manually. And, surely, to buy from the checked sellers.