What is the right T-shirt designer tool?

Sharky Forums

Thread: What is the right T-shirt designer tool?

Expensive Sushi

What is the right T-shirt designer tool?

These days, t-shirt designing tools are gaining huge popularity among the printing agencies. Unfortunately, the market is full of so many t-shirt design tools that make it extremely difficult to choose the best one.

The right t-shirt designer tool is the one that comes easier for you to use depending on your graphic design skills. Some people prefer to use complex graphic design tools like Illustrator and CorelDraw to create their t-shirt designs but to some others, these tools can be a bit too much.

However, you can use Fiverr for this purpose but keep in mind you should choose someone who can design UNIQUE & PRO design not copyrighted design.

The right t-shirt designer tool is the one that comes easier for you to use depending on your graphic design skills. Some people prefer to use complex graphic design tools like Illustrator and CorelDraw to create their t-shirt designs but to some others, these tools can be a bit too much. There are online t-shirt designer tools that can do the job without the drama.

Here’s the full reviewed list of tools you should try:

T-shirt Design Templates
    Over
    Make-Merch
    Design a Shirt
    Canva
    Merch Power
    ThreadBasket
    Teespring
    Spreadshirt
    Rush Order Tees
    Custom Ink
    Whoptee
    InstaViral
    Fiverr
    RafT-Shirt
    CorelDRAW
    Inkscape
    DesignDonkey
    WordRabbit T-Shirt Maker
    Merchinator
    Customily

Sushi
    Thanks for such a long list of tools! But what is about the tools for writing? I have found that is the best for me, as I used several of such type for sure)
    Last edited by FrankFoster; 06-21-2019 at 09:00 AM.

Sushi
    Look up the following:

Inkscape / Gimp - Free design software
    Corel Draw x5 - vector
    Adobe Illustrator - vector
    Photoshop - raster

Depending on the type of printing you are doing, you may want to stick to one type of design software or another.

Expensive Sushi
    Adobe Illustrator has been my to-go-to designing software not just on shirt but also on other stuff.