Permission about a post for a book of 3dfx

Sharky Forums

Thread: Permission about a post for a book of 3dfx

Sushi

Permission about a post for a book of 3dfx

Hello

I have written a book about 3dfx and I am trying to get the funds to printing and translate by a Kickstarter. I am announcing for all forums of hardware but I was not registered here.

May I open a thread in this forum?
    Thanks

--

Hello

I'm preparing the forthcoming publication of a book about 3dfx and the history of 3D computer graphics. On November 25 I presented the book in Retrosevilla Expo 2018 (Seville, Spain) which will also launch a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter that will run until December 31st.

The book will be in English and Spanish, and I think this book can be interesting in this forum. This forum helped so much with it.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
    Many thanks and regards

Sorry. We don't allow advertising on the forum unless you go through the Marketing Department. Odds are you don't want to pay th huge fees that they would charge.
    "Vegetarians live up to nine years longer than the rest of us...Nine horrible, worthless, baconless years."

Sushi
    I think this is not a ads, I think the people can like this book for the thematic of the forum. Anyway, if I was a old member I could put it and this will not spam.