After Clean Format Can't Connect To Network PC's Extra Drives ...

Sharky Forums

Thread: After Clean Format Can't Connect To Network PC's Extra Drives ...

After Clean Format Can't Connect To Network PC's Extra Drives ...

I had to do a clean format of my Windows 10 Pro install and now I can't access my Plex PC's extra drives, just the User folder on the OS drive. I have four drives in that PC, C drive which houses the OS (and I can access the User folder just fine), and three other drives housing movies and television shows. Prior to the format I was able to access them copy new content to them from my main PC. Now I get the screen shown below. I think I've set all the settings the same as before but obviously I hadn't. Any help is appreciated!

Intel i7-3770 4C/8T |16GB G. Skill Ripjaws (4x4GB) DDR3 1600 | Zotac Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB | 2 x PNY 480GB SSDs | Pioneer BDR-209DBK | HP Pavilion 25XI 25" IPS 7ms Display

No one?
    Intel i7-3770 4C/8T |16GB G. Skill Ripjaws (4x4GB) DDR3 1600 | Zotac Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB | 2 x PNY 480GB SSDs | Pioneer BDR-209DBK | HP Pavilion 25XI 25" IPS 7ms Display

So you can see "\\Plex" as in the network PC but can't see the drive under that?
    Does "Plex" belong to a network? You may have to have your new OS installed PC join the same network

On the new install - did you use the same username/password as the last time?

Is the new install the new version 1809? If seems like I recall that MS killed Home Groups or something related.
    "Vegetarians live up to nine years longer than the rest of us...Nine horrible, worthless, baconless years."