The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next? - Page 109

Sharky Forums

Page 109 of 112 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1667

Thread: The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next?

Quote Originally Posted by monroeski View Post
    If you mean like a tactics game specifically, Wargroove is supposed to be basically the new Advance Wars game everybody has been waiting for.
    Whoa! Shut up and take my money!! You had me at Advance Wars!!!

Hadn't touched Star Ocean in months, but I was right up on the final dungeon so I've picked it back up to give it a final go. Thought about going through the optional dungeons to get some top weapons but apparently the final boss is just an HP sponge that takes forever so maybe I won't be doing that after all.
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Gravity Rush 2, DOOM (2017), Nex Machina
    Currently Reading - Dracula by Bram Stoker

Great White Shark
    Quote Originally Posted by proxops-pete View Post
    Finally got Switch few weeks ago and at $20 sale, I got Mario & Rabbids Kingdom. Boy that was a blast! Got my first run through the game in bit less than 2 weeks and had so much fun that I got the expansion with Donkey Kong. Not sure if I like it nearly as much but still enjoying it.

Other than Fire Emblem series, is there any other notable Switch turn-based game out there?

I know this is a late response (I've been terrible about checking back in lately): Disgaea 5. It's a grind fest turn based grid RPG similar to Fire Emblem at the basic level.

Not sure if that's the kind of thing you are looking for.

Crusader for the 64-bit Era.
    New Rule: 2GB per core, minimum.

Intel i7-9700K | Asrock Z390 Phantom Gaming ITX | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB SSD
    64GB DDR4-2666 Samsung | EVGA RTX 2070 Black edition
    Fractal Arc Midi |Seasonic X650 PSU | Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra | Windows 10 Pro x64

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I know this is a late response (I've been terrible about checking back in lately): Disgaea 5. It's a grind fest turn based grid RPG similar to Fire Emblem at the basic level.

Not sure if that's the kind of thing you are looking for.
    I loved playing Disagea on PS3! Is 5th rendition the latest? Or is that some old PS3/4 version rehashed? Thanks for that reminder... will look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by proxops-pete View Post
    Finally got Switch few weeks ago and at $20 sale, I got Mario & Rabbids Kingdom. Boy that was a blast! Got my first run through the game in bit less than 2 weeks and had so much fun that I got the expansion with Donkey Kong. Not sure if I like it nearly as much but still enjoying it.

Other than Fire Emblem series, is there any other notable Switch turn-based game out there?
    Mario + Rabbids was just on sale for $20 again so I grabbed it a couple of days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by monroeski View Post
    Mario + Rabbids was just on sale for $20 again so I grabbed it a couple of days ago.
    It's a blast! Enjoy!

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    Picked up Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen for Switch

Really enjoying it so far!
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

I just started playing Sega and Allstars Racing Transformed for the PC. How did I miss this game? It's really fun.
    I’m very discrete. I have no code of brand loyalty. I will build anything, anywhere; Gaming PC, workstation, HTPC, doesn’t matter. I just love building.

Great White Shark
    The wife and I recently played through a couple of rounds of the Yawhg, and have started playing Pit People.

The Yawhg is a lot of fun, and worth playing through a few times to see the various possibilities. It's short, quick and entertaining.

Fractal Arc Midi |Seasonic X650 PSU | Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra | Windows 10 Pro x64

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    The wife and I recently played through a couple of rounds of the Yawhg, and have started playing Pit People.

The Yawhg is a lot of fun, and worth playing through a few times to see the various possibilities. It's short, quick and entertaining.

The Yawhg looks really interesting, thanks for sharing. Reminds me of Sorcery! which I really liked tough hated it was broken into 4 parts.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

I beat Just Cause 3 (liberated all territories and did all missions including the expansion packs, but basically did none of the collectible stuff or side challenges).

I'm near the end of Pokemon Let's Go Eevee, so that will probably be next.

Also, I haven't been here in awhile.

I decided to give Doom 2016 a go. It's entertaining, but nothing spectacular. Not a lot to keep coming back unfortunately.
    I’m very discrete. I have no code of brand loyalty. I will build anything, anywhere; Gaming PC, workstation, HTPC, doesn’t matter. I just love building.

OMG Cyberpunk 2077 Hype Train!

4-5 hours into Octopath Traveler and I'm liking it so far. Took a little bit to figure out how to go between characters.

Also been playing Dicey Dungeons off and on since I first played it at PAX. Bought it on itch.io, should be coming to Steam sometime fairly soon (the latest itch.io release says it's the final pre-release version). Like it a lot, though I haven't picked up any of the updates for a couple of months and I know there have been a lot of additions.

Great White Shark
    I recently finished Super Dimension Neptunia RPG. A silly game (as all Neptunia games are).

Now I'm currently playing through Final Fantasy 3 while on the treadmill. Grinding job levels while I'm burning calories is about the only way to stay focused long enough to get all the jobs leveled up. So far I'm 16 hours into leveling jobs.