64GB flash drives available now, crazy.

Sharky Forums

Thread: 64GB flash drives available now, crazy.

64GB flash drives available now, crazy.

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...-drives-bigger
    The drive measures in at 88mm x 33mm x 15 mm, which is longer than your average dongle. It weighs 24 grams and works with Windows, Mac and Linux over USB 2.0.
    Maybe twice the size at least looking at the little picture on the transcend site.
    http://www.transcendusa.com/Products....asp?ModNo=105

I see 32GB flash sticks going for around $100 at Fry's, so I don't know what these will go for.

Plus they have the stupid detached caps.

Why don't more companies use the Sandisk style with the retractable end? Or even the swing style end? Or even the cap attached by rubber bands? ANYTHING is better than simply a removable cap.
    There is the theory of the moebius. A twist in the fabric of space where time becomes a loop.

I love the Corsair Survivor series. It's the best physical design IMO. I always break my drives, lose the caps, etc. The Survivor I can attach the cap to my keychain, and simply unscrew the drive when I need it. Resistant to all possible types of hell I (or my pocket) could throw at it.

kinda makes the 40-80gb mechanical based mp3 players kinda obsolete
    bitfenix prodigy, i5 4670k, asrock z87e-itx, zotac gtx 970, crucial m500 msata, seasonic x650, dell st2220t

Quote Originally Posted by vertices
    I love the Corsair Survivor series. It's the best physical design IMO. I always break my drives, lose the caps, etc. The Survivor I can attach the cap to my keychain, and simply unscrew the drive when I need it. Resistant to all possible types of hell I (or my pocket) could throw at it.
    Whoa. Sweet! I didn't even know about these.