BF1942 is out :) - Page 5

Sharky Forums

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BF1942 is out :)

My hair is 90+% white now... have to dye it. >.<
    I've been playing through PoE still... making good progress... this game reminded me how much I love BG series games...
    because of wrist pains, I can't play (well) shooter games anymore... at least nothing like CS or PUBG types

I have way too many games on the go, still modding Skyrim, I probably am one of the few who never listens to good advice, so still using the same character since I started modding, my character from 2011, moving the saves games along, so far it still works lol. RDR2 is being played, recently found some old trackmania Nations (the old one ) tracks I built, so played them again. This forum was down for a while, I could not reach it, it is sad how it slowly died.

Then I have The Witcher 3 to finish lol. Considering that I finished GTA 5 on the PC story wise 5 years after almost getting there on the PS3 5 years prior to that (just before the big heist), my games take some time to be finished. Heck, I still have to finish Uncharted 4 and Spiderman on the PS4, so yeah, still gaming, gamer for life. RDR2 is so nice though, halfway through on the PC. That is a game that is just nice to pick up, do some missions and just play loads of poker or just stare at the world.
    Last edited by THE SHADOW; 10-14-2020 at 04:36 PM.

Just checking in, still playing L4D2 but that's about it. Every time I look at Steam games I see something that I think might be fun and then just never try it.

Glad to hear you guys are still around though!
    ...WAIT FOR IT

Desert Combat days sigh.