Where to buy a nintendo

Sharky Forums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy a nintendo

Expensive Sushi

Where to buy a nintendo

Just curious, cause ive been playing a lot of football games in the last month, and i really really really wanted to play super techmo bowl, with the 85 bears and their reverse plays. Just wondering if there is a site or a store that sells nintendo's. I know there are always emulators, but nothing beats the big screen. Thanks in advance.

Most stores like Electronics Boutique or FuncoLand will have a copy of old Nintendo games if you actually go to their store. Just try one of those and it shouldn't be too hard to find. Good luck.

Go to your local Funcoland, they should have it.

funcoland is still around? i thought it got bought out by gamestop.
    Specs - mobo: Asus m2n-sli deluxe with an Athlon X2 4200. Videocard: 7900gt Ram: 2 gigs

Las Vegas, very soon in Texas for 'fun' known as basic training :)
    You might check Goodwill if there is one in your area, sometimes they have decent ones.
    Current Specs:
    Dell Dimension 4100
    P III - 1 Ghz
    392 mb Ram
    GeForce 4 Ti 4400 <- Not anymore damn PNY.
    GeForce 2 now
    Audigy Gamer

One week until I leave, Woo!! Good bye Vegas, Hello Basic training!

You're not mistaken about Gamestop, but I think some individual stores still keep the name Funcoland.

My local Gamespot still has used nintendo games. Just check out your local one...they should have some.

You can also check out Game Crazy(I think), which is located inside of Hollywood Video. They are the same thing as Gamestop, EBX, etc, selling new and used consoles and games.

I'm sure you'll be able to find a cheap one on eBay.
    Fold for a cure...
    M@dtown Folders
    Team #11354
    Sharky Forums
    Team #34149

Or click to end hunger...

Babbage's, FuncoLand, Software Etc, and Gamestop are all the same store, just diffrent names. But their prices are rather high for older console systems.
    My Heat

ASUS P4B533 Socket 478/i845E/Chipset/533 FSB/DDR|2.53 GHZ Pentinum 4/533 FSB/512 Cache/478 Pin|256 MB PC2100 DDR Ram|80 GB Western Digital ATA/100/7200|Syquest SparQ Drive|Samsung 16x48x DVD Drive|HP 4x8x32x CD-RW Drive|64mb 4x AGP Radeon 7500|Linksys 10/100 LAN Card|Motorola
    SB4200 Surfboard Cable Modem|SMC 7004ABR Router|Microsoft Blue Optical Mouse|Microsoft Sidewinder Game Voice|Interact Raider Pro Digital|Interact Axis Pad Colors|Creative Webcam Plus|Logitech Z-540 4.1 Piece Surround Sound|Hewlett Packard Pavilion M70 Monitor|Windows ME

Sharky's Folding Team

I don't wanna go to school, I don't need no education, I don't wanna be like you, I don't wanna save the nation, I just wanna live my life, everyday a celebration, one day I'ma leave this world, I'll wait for the revelation.

Check "For Sale" in your local paper. You might find one. Ofcourse I live in a small town.

id sell you mine, but theres something so nice about your first console system, and the smell of q-tips and sweat from jamming another cartridge ontop to make it work. ahhhh, memories.
    Specs - mobo: Asus m2n-sli deluxe with an Athlon X2 4200. Videocard: 7900gt Ram: 2 gigs

Originally posted by sublim21
    but theres something so nice about your first console system, and the smell of q-tips and sweat from jamming another cartridge ontop to make it work. ahhhh, memories.
    Don't forget about "blowing" on the cartridge connacts.
    Spoiler

Originally posted by JDC
    You can also check out Game Crazy(I think), which is located inside of Hollywood Video. They are the same thing as Gamestop, EBX, etc, selling new and used consoles and games.
    W3rd, I just went there last week and got me a copy of Contra and Super C for $5 each! Funcoland was selling the same games for $10 and $20 respectively.

Mr Zurkon is here to kill PointlesS's Avatar
    Originally posted by soupnazi
    Don't forget about "blowing" on the cartridge connacts.
    yes! sometimes you'd feel lightheaded before you even start the game...
    Lian Li PC-K7B | Intel i5 750 | 4GB A-Data 1600 | Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3R | XFX Radeon 5850 | 2-640GB WD Caviar Blue | X-fi Xtrememusic | Klipsch Promedia 5.1 Ultra | Dell U2311H | Antec Basiq Plus 550W | NEC 3550A | Win7 Ultimate x64
    and a whole lot of lovin..