Hey Folks, I have finally finished up the my Review of the ANTEC Sonata.
You can read PART ONE HERE.

Part II Installation:

Here is the case ready to receive all my hardware.

The first thing to go in was the optional 120mm Fan. The case came with some nice plugs that you fed into the fan holes and pulled through the other side, thus locking the fan in place.

The Motherboard fit in nicely, with plenty of room. I made sure the standoffs where located correctly and all six screws went in smoothly.

The next thing I did and failed to get a picture of was to plug in the Power/LED connections and Power Supply connectors on Motherboard. Then mounted my DVD & CD/RW Drive’s. The next step was to mount the Hard Drive’s. They connected to the Internal Drive Tray’s with special screws through the Rubber Grommets.

I didn’t rewire everything real good since this isn’t going to be the permanent home for my hardware. Here is everything except the 3.5”Floppy Drive.

Here’s a PIC of the front. Those Blue LEDS at a nice touch.

This Sonata Case is very quiet. I had to double check to make sure all the fans where on. I replaced the Vantec Tornado on my CPU with a Thermaltake, this added to the quietness. I can strongly recommend this case to anyone looking for a Quiet, Easy to Install, Roomy, and downright Sexy looking Case.
Hope you enjoyed the Review.. Thanks TAZTG..