Here's the problem...
My laptop was working fine with the wireless network i have in my house.
I'm using the Microsoft Wireless Network.... pc was working for for a month, then one day, it went into stand by mode, woke it up, and notced that the USB transmitter/reciever wasnt working. Rebooted the PC, Still didnt work. removed the software from the laptop, reinstalled it, and it works fine all the way until I get to the point where i'm to type in the encryption key. OTher roomate's laptop works fine. This will only work when i'm not using the encryption at all. But when i turn it on, it won't work. I've done this several times, made sure the encryption codes are what they're supposed to be, still nothing.

Basically, there's the USB version which is used on the desktops - model MN500 i think, and now, i can't even get it to work. I've deinstalled and reinstalled about 15-20 times. Once it's working, i can't turn off the machine without not being able to reconnect the USB network portion. the PCMIA versions work fine with the laptops in this house - roomate's and mine both work. Just this damn USB version. It finds the network name, but after typing in the encryption code, it will NOT work.

I really could use some help on this.

Thanks,
-Brian