nero vs. easy cd - Page 2

Sharky Forums

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nero vs. easy cd

Originally posted by Nemesys
    If you can give up the Kiddie Wizards then try Padus Discjuggler for bug free burnware and superior CD authoring needs, including robotics.
    Also try Feurio! for audio CD authoring, there is nothing better. It's the flagship program from the Nero people.
    Burnatonce is also a good freeware offering that relatively bug free.
    so are Padus Discjuggler and Feurio! freeware? or do you have to purchase them? nero has worked pretty good for me...but everyonce in a while i seem to run into a bit of trouble. might have to try out some different programs and see how they work. either way, though, i much prefer nero over ez cd-creator
    nForce 680i SLI; Core 2 Duo E6700; 2 x 1GB PC2 8500; nVidia 8800GTX
    8RDA+; XP 1700+ @ 2075MHz; 2 x 256MB PC3200; 6 HDDs @ 1.47TB; Radeon 9800Pro
    OC Crusaders Alpha Dir schultz of The Cooler's Guild Sharky's Folding Team - Help Us Out
    Sharky's Extreme 3DMark Team Pyro's 3dmark 01/03 Guide

No, Discjuggler and Feurio! are not freeware. They do have to be purchased but you don't find a new update every week trying to fix the bug from the previous week and at the same time introducing new bugs as you will with Nero. Plus the burnware are superior, Discjuggler has the capability of burning pre-gaps and will even handle copy protected disc copying, somethings that Nero cannot do.
    Last edited by Nemesys; 10-29-2003 at 09:31 AM.
    Case: Cooler Master HAF 932 Full Tower Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe CPU: Intel Sandy Bridge 2600K 3.4GHz @ 5.0GHz (Coolermaster V8 Cooler) RAM: 8GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 PC12800 Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX460 Sound Card: Creative X-Fi Xtreme Audio Monitor: HP 2711x (27” LED) SSD: 120GB OCZ Vertex 4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 1000W