Downloadable Max Payne 2 goodies =D

Sharky Forums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Downloadable Max Payne 2 goodies =D

Cool Downloadable Max Payne 2 goodies =D

http://www.rockstargames.com/maxpayn...usChapters.zip

Extract and run the file named MaxPayne2BonusChapters.exe to install the Bonus Chapters.

Installing Bonus Chapters release adds two more Dead Man Walking Chapters into Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne.

Run the game and two new Chapters will be available under "New Game/Dead Man Walking" menu selection. Keep in mind that Dead Man Walking gameplay mode is only unlocked after you've completed the game for the first time.

The new maps are:
    * Upper East Side
    * Mona's Playground

Cool!
    Now I have to complete the game

Mona's playground sounds naughty. What's in it?
    Member of TSGG & ITG
    HEATWARE

Follow me down the rabbit hole:
    Spoiler

Originally posted by Terry
    Cool!
    Now I have to complete the game

Mona's playground sounds naughty. What's in it?
    You know the naked model you can get? Well...

It's at the construction site. It's actually very large and 'sectiony', but good as far as Dead Man goes. The other is set in one of the flats and the lobby (I never noticed you can shoot the pillars to pieces)... this is a good one to turn on Coder and just go nuts with Molotov's.

'ARRGH, I'm BURNING!'

Good times... good times.

And *smack*. If you've owned the game for more than 3 hours and haven't completed it. That 3 hours INCLUDES the time to get home. >_<

Originally posted by Scuttle

And *smack*. If you've owned the game for more than 3 hours and haven't completed it. That 3 hours INCLUDES the time to get home. >_<
    yup.. this has gotta be the shortest game i have ever played
    bitfenix prodigy, i5 4670k, asrock z87e-itx, zotac gtx 970, crucial m500 msata, seasonic x650, dell st2220t

Originally posted by kpxgq
    yup.. this has gotta be the shortest game i have ever played
    Still great though! I like the whole 'Hollywood movie style' in the game. One thing that was lacking though, was Max's poetic abilites. Max was a classic poet in the first one, the second just seems like normal ol' narration.

Expensive Sushi
    It was a total waste of money. Gameplay is more or less the same as in the first game... not much new. At most, this should have been an expansion pack and should not have been billed as a new game. The least they could have done, if all they wanted to do was show off their game engine, was include an online multiplayer component.

Lugh

Originally posted by Lugh
    if all they wanted to do was show off their game engine, was include an online multiplayer component.

Lugh
    AFAIK it wasn't even a new engine, just newer texures and the Havok Physics engine. I still liked it though.

Too many people are too dependent on the definition of a "new game" as one with a totally new engine.

Come on! This one is every bit as a sequel as other games.

And the modifications to the engine is justified as a new game in my opinion, on top of the new story.
    Member of TSGG & ITG
    HEATWARE

Follow me down the rabbit hole:
    Spoiler

Tiger Shark
    Although MP2 was quite short, it's still one of the most amazing games out there.

GFX are mind blowing, production values rock, gameplay rocks and there's tons of replay value with new mods, new game types etc

Max Payne 2 is, along with Max Payne (the original) the best singleplayer game I've ever played, hands down. Even though it was a bit short, it doesn't matter, cause every second of it was filled with quality and spectacular graphics too.
    Last edited by Blizzard; 10-29-2003 at 09:38 AM.
    When life hands Jack Bauer Lemons, he kills Terrorists. Jack Bauer ****in' hates lemonade.

Originally posted by Blizzard
    Max Payne 2 is, along with Max Payne (the original) the best singleplayer game I've ever played, hands down. Even though it was a bit short, it doesn't matter, cause every second of it was filled with quality and spectacular graphics too.
    Mafia still ranks up there as the best SP game on my list Max Payne (1 & 2) are easily in the Top 10 though.

it dosent top my list but when you have games like Mafia, System Shock 2, PS:T, TLE, MI series, XCOM: UFO Defense and many others how could it ever compete.

mafia is the best period.

im sorta stuck on max payne 2, i think im at like the third level or something but its where u have to get the code for "the second floor", where u keep going up spiral staircases until you reach a locked door.....i went to the basement and asked the spray painter guy and he said "it's 667...get it, the neighbord of the beast" so i went back and nothing happens....w t f did i do? LOL argh. maybe i shouldnt have killed that drunk whino in the corner
    Quote Originally Posted by ua549
    In Canada you'd probably have to wait at least 30 days to get a broken arm fixed.

Biostar TZ77B
    i5-3570k@4.5ghz
    Hyper 212+
    16GB Samsung DDR3
    Dual 19" Syncmaster 953bw
    Samsung DVD-RW
    480GB PNY SSD
    1.5 TB WD Green SATA
    3.0 TB WD Red
    3.0 TB WD Red
    3.0 TB WD Red
    3.0 TB Seagate

3.0 TB Seagate External
    4.0 TB Seagate External

Reef Shark
    vairox, that code is for the elemavator on the main floor.

Originally posted by vairox
    mafia is the best period.

im sorta stuck on max payne 2, i think im at like the third level or something but its where u have to get the code for "the second floor", where u keep going up spiral staircases until you reach a locked door.....i went to the basement and asked the spray painter guy and he said "it's 667...get it, the neighbord of the beast" so i went back and nothing happens....w t f did i do? LOL argh. maybe i shouldnt have killed that drunk whino in the corner
    I read another complaint from someone over at 3drealms' forum who had that problem. did you by chance press the action key on the num pad? he'll punch in the code and in you go. Otehrwise i don't know.

I'm going to play thse new levels tomorrow. no time to spare in clearing it twice.

Oh Mona come to papa!
    MBP 2.13 C2D