The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next? - Page 70

Sharky Forums

Page 70 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1667

Thread: The last game you beat,did you like it and what are you playing next?

"Watches You Sleep" Shark taggart6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamakazie View Post
    AC4 is a ton of fun. It's good to hear the MP is active because I really enjoyed that in AC Brotherhood and I was looking forward to checking that out at some point.
    I wasn't big into Mp since I haven't been able to figure it out. That said, 100% the various SP side missions opens a bunch of mp customization options.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

AC1 was terrible. Every one of them since has been great. Been saying that for years lol, someday I'll get to AC4, and maybe finish AC3. So many games!
    Currently playing: Destiny. NHL 15. (ONE) Stronghold Crusader 2. KF2 (PC).
    Gamer Tag: MajorPayne189 Steam ID: MajorPayne
    I7 930, Gigabyte x58a, 6 GB DDR3, 1 TB Black, Radeon 5850, Corsair 750W, Win 7 x64

What you gonna do?!? fastitocalon's Avatar
    I own AC2 and played about 10 hours, was bored out of my mind. Didn't try again till 4 and loved the game, though it was because of the setting and in spite of the "stealth(lol)" elements.
    A true friend stabs you in the front.
    -Oscar Wilde

Gamertag: Kelkeen
    PSN ID: Kelkeen
    Heatware: Fastitocalon
    Steam: Fastitocalon

http://raptr.com/badge/dfea8180810e4...7590e2b/fs.png

The girlfriend got me a Zelda 3DS for Christmas, so I've been playing that mostly. I just beat Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, and I thought it was fun, but really easy (I blame that on the fact that I know A Link to the Past like the back of my hand). I'm now playing Zelda: OoT 3D remake and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Next up on my list will probably be Fire Emblem Awakening.
    New Build (Oct. 2012)
    -[ ASUS P8Z77-V |:| Intel Core i5-3550 |:| 16GB (2x8) Corsair Vengeance LP |:| EVGA GeForce GTX 660 2GB |:| Samsung 830 256GB |:| Windows 7 ]-
    Currently Playing
    -[ Sleeping Dogs |:| Guild Wars 2 |:| Torchlight 2 ]-

Quote Originally Posted by fastitocalon View Post
    I own AC2 and played about 10 hours, was bored out of my mind. Didn't try again till 4 and loved the game, though it was because of the setting and in spite of the "stealth(lol)" elements.
    Honestly, I had the most fun with the whole pirate aspect. I doubt other AC games would appeal as much to me. I would totally by a game based around the pirate aspect and game mechanics in AC4. Implement a larger sandbox with Mp that allows you to build your own base and fleet on the high seas that friends that can defend or attempt to destroy.
    If we hit that bull's eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by 666izhothothot View Post
    I just finished my first character's runthrough for Diablo 3. Loved it! I still love D2 with the LoD expansion enabled best inteh series but 3 really filled the void since D2 well. Easily recommended for any Diablo series fan or dungeoun crawler fans in general.

proxops-pete, your posts made me pine for the return of the H-l series! Easily one of my favorite series of all time, I even loved the side stories like Blue Shift and the many mods such as the I Hunger series and U.S.S. Darkstar. You've inspired my next choices of games: I will play the entire series and all side games from the first H-l all the way through H-l 2 Episode 2. I think its time to relive all of that glory.
    Though heavily scripted, I always felt like I was in the game as a movie!

Just finished the 2 story DLC for Dishonored, excellent story and a worthy additions to the main story.

Up next... no idea, I have so many games I'll find something, I'm sure of it.
    War... War never changes.

Finished Steamworld Dig a little while back. Was pretty fun, though it felt a little pointless sometimes; just felt like digging and digging with no goal at some points. Of course, I find out later that many people beat it in just 2 hours or so while I took the route of trying to complete more of the side stuff (finding as much ore as I could, buying out the store, etc.) so maybe that's why it felt so aimless. I'd recommend it on sale for $5 or so but if you want to avoid the repetition the game's over in just two hours so it's not a great value at more than that.

Started Volgarr the Viking, which is also pretty fun but pretty brutal on the difficulty. Clearly a game that is influenced heavily by Rastan. If you're looking for a game with late '80s, early '90s arcade difficulty/playstyle it's the game for you.

Also started up Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, which is reasonably good but I've quit it a couple of hours in due to issues I have with controls.

Also been playing a fair bit of Warframe. In this Penny Arcade newspost I got as far as the "initially it was a Phantasy Star Online style gear chase, with no gear. Nowadays PSO is a very strong analogue, and I’d recommend it to anyone for whom those letters resonate" part before I minimized, went to Steam to install Warframe (which is freemium), then came back to finish reading the paragraph/post. About 5 hours in I'm having fun, enough to probably spend some money on it to both upgrade my equipment and reward the developers, but more likely I'll wait until the 10 or 15 hour mark to do that. Wouldn't mind having somebody else to play it with but randoms are for the most part alright guys.
    Comp - i7 950, Radeon HD 5870, 6gb DDR3 1600
    Currently Playing - Gravity Rush 2, DOOM (2017), Nex Machina
    Currently Reading - Dracula by Bram Stoker

I beat Candy Box 1 and 2. I liked 1, but I thought 2 lacked the simplicity that was appealing in 1.

During the 2011 Steam summer sale I put Lego Harry Potter on my wishlist, and I finally got it recently for $3.75 (but from GMG), so I am playing that now (as opposed to playing the games I actually bought during the 2011 summer sale, of course). The only other Lego game I've played is Lego Star Wars for PS2.

I've also been trying to get into Fallout New Vegas, but either it starts really slow or I'm just not too good at it.

Quote Originally Posted by linoleum View Post
    I've also been trying to get into Fallout New Vegas, but either it starts really slow or I'm just not too good at it.
    It's slow. I've tried a few times to get into it. It may very may well be my nature to just explore and do all the random stuff for some god forsaken reason and then get bored of the game. Any game in this genre i do this. Drives me nuts.
    Currently playing: Destiny. NHL 15. (ONE) Stronghold Crusader 2. KF2 (PC).
    Gamer Tag: MajorPayne189 Steam ID: MajorPayne
    I7 930, Gigabyte x58a, 6 GB DDR3, 1 TB Black, Radeon 5850, Corsair 750W, Win 7 x64

Just beat Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
    Fun game but my thumb would get sore from all the running and boss fights. :P
    Brings back good ol' memories from NES days...

I'm trying to find a Fire Emblem: Awakening now...

Quote Originally Posted by kpxgq View Post
    picked up a used nvidia shield for cheap... it is seriously amazing to be able to slog through my Steam/PC backlog while laying comfortably in bed.. i also tried the beta of nvidia GRID which is their version OnLive/Gakai... even though their servers are in norcal, I am getting very responsive gameplay with high IQ from texas. i really believe cloud gaming can be the future

so i have been playing the dishonored dlc and gone home on the shield... i tried a bit of BF4 multi but yeah the 5" screen and analog nubs are a huge handicap against real people

it is also very jarring for me to use my 3DS for gaming due to my eyes being so accustomed to high ppi in all my other devices
    The Shield hasn't been an option for me as my main desktop uses AMD graphics cards but just bought an X51 and fitted an Nvidia 760 so interested in trying a Shield now although annoyingly they're not sold officially here so they cost around $450. Does it work as well with PC games as the Xbox 360 controller does in that games are auto configured to work properly with the 360 controller?

John

Leviathan - AMD Ryzen 9 3900x, Noctua NH D15 Cromax, Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB DDR 3200Mhz, Nvidia RTX 3080 10GB, 4TB SSD/26TB HDD. Fractal Design R6, Corsair RM850X
    Rocinante - Intel i7 8750H, 32GB RAM, RTX 2060, 2.2TB SSD, Alienware M15 R1

I finished "Harry Potter Years 1-4" (single game). Now trying to decide whether to go back and unlock all of the extra stuff in that or to just go ahead with "Harry Potter Years 5-7".

Quote Originally Posted by taggart6 View Post
    4 came with my 780 so I gave it a shot and was pleasantly surprised. There is a ALOT of side stuff and collectibles to do and the Mp is pretty active.
    I'm only 37% complete, and I keep getting distracted by other games. It's fun, but really repetitive. Follow and eavesdrop, assassinate, disable the bell, diving bell...

I'm to the point that I only play in small doses. Even ship combat is getting a little old - and that is the best part of the game.
    RIG:
    XCLIO 2000 Black & Titanium Case
    KingWin Gold Certified 80+ 1000 Watt PS
    Asus P8Z77-V Premium Motherboard
    Intel Core I7 3770K @ 5.0 gHz
    Corsair CWCH70 Hydro Series H80 CPU Liquid Cooler
    CORSAIR Vengence 16GB
    PowerColor Radeon 7990 6GB
    OCZ Vertex 3 SATA 3 SSD
    1TB WD Black Edition SATA 3 + 3TB Seagate SATA 3
    Panasonic DVD
    Windows 7 Ultimate - 64 bit

Just beat FAr Cry 3. Solid game and I really enjoyed it. Got a bit repetitive towards the end though.