Evening, Sharks.
Been a while; looks kinda empty around here these days.

So I'm thinking about an upgrade here in the next month or so, and my old standby, DFI, is apparently winding down their business. Has anyone heard anything about this at all? I read on one site that they were merely going to be shifting focus to mATX and smaller boards. I also read on their user/support forum that the forum was closing (in favor of a true "Contact support" system...apparently the forums detract from that some how?).
Either way, those seem like fairly negative signs in my opinion. and with Abit down, I don't have another company that I would easily go "Oh yeah, they make great boards".

What's everyone liking these days? Oh, it'll probably be an Intel rig again.

I have had negative experiences with Asus in the past (but would be willing to give them another shot if their support is better than it was five or six years ago), and my impressions of Gigabyte and MSI aren't exactly positive (Gigabyte for various reasons in the past and MSI for being fairly inconsistent in the QC area). Now given, all of these impressions are from five years ago (or long) and am open to any and all suggestions.

Thanks in advance!