WOW battlefield 3 is a load of crap... - Page 3

Sharky Forums

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WOW battlefield 3 is a load of crap...

You mean we get into a party together by pushing start and invite each other so we are in a party. Then the party leader joins a game. 9 times out of 10 it puts us on different teams. I know how a party system works lol
    Last edited by Snakespy; 07-25-2012 at 11:39 AM.
    Currently playing: Destiny. NHL 15. (ONE) Stronghold Crusader 2. KF2 (PC).
    Gamer Tag: MajorPayne189 Steam ID: MajorPayne
    I7 930, Gigabyte x58a, 6 GB DDR3, 1 TB Black, Radeon 5850, Corsair 750W, Win 7 x64

Just to chime in, the biggest turn-off for me in BF3 is the stupid browser based interface. What a load of crap.

I guess I'll just try and get BF1942 running again.
    ...WAIT FOR IT

Quote Originally Posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
    IE has this too, you open a new tab and get mostly visited sites. I prefer not having to open a new tab to go to a website, unless I want to. Its a little waste of time, but still wasting time.
    The Chrome omnibar does exactly what you're referring to, but better. You're obviously super resistant to change, so I'm not going to waste time trying to convince you. To each their own. Have fun using IE and playing old games.

yea, the complaining here reminds me of the people who say that america is going to crap and plan on moving to another country.. well guess what, they are still here and still complaining... either move out or stop complaining and do something constructive! likewise, if you dont like how a game does something, stop playing it or send an email to the devs voicing your opinions instead of complaining on a forum where nothing will get done
    bitfenix prodigy, i5 4670k, asrock z87e-itx, zotac gtx 970, crucial m500 msata, seasonic x650, dell st2220t

Quote Originally Posted by Nabby View Post
    Why use a 64bit browser? It isn't compatible with tons plugins and provides no real advantage. Your computer has a perfectly good 32bit IE on it. Just because your OS is 64bit doesn't mean you have to use the 64bit browser.

Also, chrome and Firefox are still better browsers then IE. IE 9 is OK but still not my cup of tea.

Also, bf3 has had its issues but I like the game. The browser server browser took some getting used to but I prefer it now. It was also designed to leave the game without crashing and I have never had an issue with that personally.
    I'll give you Chrome.

But the bloated corpse Firefox, better than IE9? Seriously? I used to love Firefox, but it's gotten fatter and slower, prone to constant crashes, while IE has gotten better and better. 9 is amazingly fast and stable. Sure, IE6 was utter crap, but that was long ago.
    RIG:
    XCLIO 2000 Black & Titanium Case
    KingWin Gold Certified 80+ 1000 Watt PS
    Asus P8Z77-V Premium Motherboard
    Intel Core I7 3770K @ 5.0 gHz
    Corsair CWCH70 Hydro Series H80 CPU Liquid Cooler
    CORSAIR Vengence 16GB
    PowerColor Radeon 7990 6GB
    OCZ Vertex 3 SATA 3 SSD
    1TB WD Black Edition SATA 3 + 3TB Seagate SATA 3
    Panasonic DVD
    Windows 7 Ultimate - 64 bit

Firefox has been a bloated piece of crap for some time now. And it is so freaking slow!

Quote Originally Posted by kpxgq View Post
    yea, the complaining here reminds me of the people who say that america is going to crap and plan on moving to another country.. well guess what, they are still here and still complaining... either move out or stop complaining and do something constructive! likewise, if you dont like how a game does something, stop playing it or send an email to the devs voicing your opinions instead of complaining on a forum where nothing will get done
    Sending an email to the developer about your game opinions so they can take that into consideration? What's next? I should vote too? HAHAHAHA Thanks for the laugh
    ...WAIT FOR IT

Quote Originally Posted by Adisharr View Post
    Sending an email to the developer about your game opinions so they can take that into consideration? What's next? I should vote too? HAHAHAHA Thanks for the laugh
    thats just my suggestion.. if doing nothing and laughing works better for you, more power to ya!
    bitfenix prodigy, i5 4670k, asrock z87e-itx, zotac gtx 970, crucial m500 msata, seasonic x650, dell st2220t

Tiger Shark
    Wish I could return this mess of a game. They should've issued a warning on the box, "DOES NOT WORK ON 64 BIT SYSTEMS" or "DOES NOT WORK IF YOU USE INTERNET EXPLORER".
    I think thats fraud. I meet ALL the requirements, and the game wont let me play online.

AMD Phenom 2 X4 : 955 BE
    Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P
    4GB DDR3 Corsair 1333
    XFX Radeon 4890 1GB
    320GB Western Digital RE3
    1 TB Western Digital Black
    750W Corsair PSU
    Thermaltake Armor+ MX Case
    NEC DVD-RW 3520
    Razer Copperhead Mouse
    Windows 7 Pro

Wish I could return this mess of a game. They should've issued a warning on the box, "DOES NOT WORK ON 64 BIT SYSTEMS" or "DOES NOT WORK IF YOU USE INTERNET EXPLORER".
    I think thats fraud. I meet ALL the requirements, and the game wont let me play online.
    I really can't tell if you're joking. The game works fine on 64-bit systems, it just so happens that Battlelog doesn't like 64-bit Internet Explorer. You have plenty of other options including 32-bit Internet Explorer which is included on your computer.

Better yet, internet privileges should be taken away from anybody who still uses Internet Explorer.

Tiger Shark
    Quote Originally Posted by Area51 View Post
    Better yet, internet privileges should be taken away from anybody who still uses Internet Explorer.
    Why? Because its "cool" to hate on Microsoft because they are a succesful company?

Or because I find IE to be a superior browser in terms of utility?

I dont want to have to type in URLs for all sites I visit, and I don't want to open favorites or tabs to do so when I can just *gasp* OPEN THE ADDRESS BAR* and get the list of sites I frequent.
    This is a great innovation that browsers like Chrome and Firefox threw out, and I still don't understand why. When it comes to utility, for the purposes that I use it for, IE is the superior browser simply because it has a functional address bar.

Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P
    4GB DDR3 Corsair 1333
    XFX Radeon 4890 1GB
    750W Corsair PSU
    NEC DVD-RW 3520
    Razer Copperhead Mouse
    Windows 7 Pro

Tiger Shark
    Oh wait, I mean,

"LUL N00bz using IE and Windows! Moar like winBLOWZ, I am l33t I use Chr0me and Lunix! Lunix is the superior operating system, bill gates can suck a not, I love Steve JoBs, h8 CORporations!!!! "

Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P
    4GB DDR3 Corsair 1333
    XFX Radeon 4890 1GB
    750W Corsair PSU
    NEC DVD-RW 3520
    Razer Copperhead Mouse
    Windows 7 Pro

i dont see the problem.. use IE 64 for you usual browsing and set up Origin to run IE 32 for just BF3...

i use Firefox as my daily driver browser since i rely on a few extensions that are only available on firefox, but i still use IE for some of my apps that require it (ie windows update)... theres nothing wrong with having multiple browsers on one machine
    Last edited by kpxgq; 07-30-2012 at 11:37 PM.

When I click on the frequently listed sites using firefox they come up...the little drop down menu right next to where you type web addresses in.
    Currently playing: Destiny. NHL 15. (ONE) Stronghold Crusader 2. KF2 (PC).
    Gamer Tag: MajorPayne189 Steam ID: MajorPayne
    I7 930, Gigabyte x58a, 6 GB DDR3, 1 TB Black, Radeon 5850, Corsair 750W, Win 7 x64