Everything is so fluffy! - Page 4

Sharky Forums

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Everything is so fluffy!

The Archive function is smart phone friendly:
    http://www.sharkyforums.com/archive/index.php
    "Vegetarians live up to nine years longer than the rest of us...Nine horrible, worthless, baconless years."

Hammerhead Shark
    "message from web page... are you sure you want to log out?" "message from web page... are you sure you want to leave this page" omg i really hate unnecessary confirmation dialogue boxes ... its like 'message from toilet... are you sure you want to flush?' 'message from steering wheel... are you sure you want to turn left?' rofl

I find the logout message handy, so many times I've accidentally pressed it on mobile devices ...
    Compaq A910em: T2330 dual core 1.6Ghz, X3100 384MB GPU, 160GB sata HDD, 2GB RAM
    Gaming rig: Asus Striker II, Coolermaster GX 750w, E4600 @ 2.4Ghz, 2.5GB RAM, Zerotherm FZ 120, 9500GT 1GB
    Server: Mac mini running W23k Server - 1.8Ghz dual-core, 1GB RAM, 1x80GB, 2x500GB externals + LTO1 tape backup

An important petition, regarding your human rights:
    https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...r-both-genders

Great White Shark
    I will say, the new behavior of having the pop up "This page is trying to redirect you" during a new post commit is disconcerting. It seriously feels like a browser hijack. Instead, it's just sending you to the "Your message has been submitted. It may not appear immediately, blah blah" page. Why it causes that pop-up now, and hasn't in the last 10 years of using vBulletin, I have no clue.

Crusader for the 64-bit Era.
    New Rule: 2GB per core, minimum.

Intel i7-9700K | Asrock Z390 Phantom Gaming ITX | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB SSD
    64GB DDR4-2666 Samsung | EVGA RTX 2070 Black edition
    Fractal Arc Midi |Seasonic X650 PSU | Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra | Windows 10 Pro x64

Its a BUG and is being worked on
    "Vegetarians live up to nine years longer than the rest of us...Nine horrible, worthless, baconless years."

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Noticed the upgrade happening last night. Logging in this morning, everything is very "soft" looking.
    Fluffy like this? <---refer to pic

I have a question, how do I remove the underline/bold/italicized from a post after I've posted? I'm not seeing the []---[] in the edit page.
    EDIT: disreguard question it was not this forum I'm having that problem on. But if you do know the answer to my question I'd be much appreciated for the answer given.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CajnDave; 09-10-2012 at 10:31 PM.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. "
    ------------------------------------
    "He that lives upon hope will die fasting."
    Benjamin Franklin